SAU Community

Exams and driving

QuickR33Melb

How many faithful skyline owners have just had or are about to have exams??

I just finished my exams for semester 1 of my forth and final year of uni and gees it feels good. I found that the best way to clear the head after studying all night was to grab the car keys around 11.30pm and take a half hour cruise before bed. I believe this made me perform better the next morning whilst writing for 3 hours lol. Anyway does anyone else have any tips for those that are in the middle of the terrible exam revision period???

well i just found out i passed my CPA taxation exam. so pretty happy.

the only tip i have is that if you dont feel like studying, dont. you wont get any benefit just sitting there staring at a book. You really have to be in the 'mood' if thats ever possible :(

After having the hardest two exams of my life last week (3rd year fluid mechanics and thermodynamics) I found it really relaxing to lay a big fat smokey burnout as i left the carpark at caulfield race course.

Didnt help me get any smarter, but boy did it make me feel like a rebel that just didnt care.

last one tomorrow :) i should be in bed... unfortunately the skyline is in for some panel work (got rammed up arse) so theres no stress relief available there :D

I managed to learn Management 101 in 3 days, I was just lucky they asked stuff on the exam that i actually knew though.

After having the hardest two exams of my life last week (3rd year fluid mechanics and thermodynamics) I found it really relaxing to lay a big fat smokey burnout as i left the carpark at caulfield race course.

Didnt help me get any smarter, but boy did it make me feel like a rebel that just didnt care.

hahahahaha... man, the caulfield race course carpark has officially screwed my suspension... sOOo many half metre deep pot holes and the traffic is shocking... can take hours to leave the stupid oval...

whenever i exit, i routinely scrape the sh*t outta my front bar and do exactly ditto as what you wrote above... hahaha... unintentionally of course...

I got one more left this Thursday, only been to two tutes no lectures and have to learn the whole subject in two days :D

that sounds soo familar, except i only went to one tute... the tutes weren't marked on attendence...

that carpark at caulfield racecourse is nice, i didn't even know it was there until last semester, im third year

hmmmmmmmmm sounds like there are a few engineers in here! anyone interested in getting their houses build? im going for my builders license in the next month or so and will be able to build!!! by the way im not dodgy either :) i do have 5years experience in building constructions but wanting to start my own firm and work for me rather then slaving away for others. good luck with your exams, i was in the same boat back then too.

i've finished my exams for this semester, its sucks now, i'm actually bored already!!

The only thing about drinking red bull/V is its a bitch to get yourself of it afterwards. 10 cans of redbull in 5 days and then a week of no red bull produces some magic headaches!