SAU Community

Club Reg - Need A Recognised Car Club...

st4me

Hello, just wondering about Club Reg in Victoria - as R32's will now start to be eligible - 2014 minus 1989 is 25 years right? I assume Club Reg is heaps cheaper. There doesn't seem to be an official Skyline Club on the VicRoads site - but there was a Japanese Car Club and a Nissan one too. Anyone a member of them? Any good? Will there be a Skyline one soon now that all Skylines will start to be eligible for Club reg over the next few years?

I suppose you have to weigh up the cost of Club Membership with the rego savings... Dunno if insurance would also be cheaper too tho...

I suppose you have to weigh up the cost of Club Membership with the rego savings... Dunno if insurance would also be cheaper too tho...

SAU VIC :) Membership renewal is currently $50/year so you've making back the savings in rego costs immediately, not to mention all the other membership benefits like CAMS Affiliation, Club Sponsor Discounts, etc

I'd imagine insurance would be cheaper... First of all, Shannons has a 10% discount if you've got a CAMS membership, and lots of insurance companies also do discounts if your car is not driven all the time, which works in perfectly with Club Registered vehicles

You can have as many as you like

I have a F350 on club reg. Insurance is $170 for full comp through Shannons

nice...is that cheap insurance because its rarely driven ?

My Toyota is 25 next year...and 90 days a year is plenty but whats the deal with modifications etc..do normal road rules still apply