SAU Community

Do I Need To Roll The Guards On My 32 Gtr For 18X10's

The offset seems a little high, might hit the struts?

Yeah, you could trial fit a wheel to see if it clears without a tyre, and see how much clearance to the strut you'll have for a tyre. Might as well try both front and back. IIRC front will be the interesting end.

Um....in your first post you told us you were getting +35 offset, and now you're leaving it up to them. Say what?

Yes I did.. but after some replies I rang the Tyre shop and they said they tell yokohama what the wheels are for and they will send the correct offset for that car in the size I want 18x10

I was going to say.....no wonder guard rolling was required :P

But can anyone confirm 18x10 +20 does fit the front of a 32 without rolling?

For OP, if the wheel sits too far in you can always fix it with spacers...if it is too far out there is not much you can do without compromising your wheel alignment.

Tyre size 265/35/18:

Rears required rolling (approx. -1.5° camber).

Front, rounded sidewall design (Potenza TS02), -2° camber, just fitted without rolling. Changed tyres to a squarer sidewall (Falken FK452) and rolling was required.

Tyre size 265/35/18:

Rears required rolling (approx. -1.5° camber).

Front, rounded sidewall design (Potenza TS02), -2° camber, just fitted without rolling. Changed tyres to a squarer sidewall (Falken FK452) and rolling was required.

sorry was that for 18x10+20? ie fronts and rears needed a roll.

If so, I don't get why people go 18x10+15 which are even worse??

• 2 weeks later...

I have 18x10+20 with 255/35/18 and no guard rolling was required. Front or Rear. Fronts scrubbed a teeny bit on the inner guard plastic..for one day.

Edit on a R32 GTR.