SAU Community

Fs Brand New Kinugawa (Kando) T67 Billet

Well it clearly didn't fit in a s3 r31 and I went back there and spoke with them and the only input shaft that would fit all the way in was a vl one which is the same vacuum controlled auto as the series 2 and back then you said it was from your green series 2 Ti. It was that black converter and had written on it s2 rb30 2200rpm lock up in a nice bright texta red from memory

Yeah - no it didn't, and my Ti was also a series 3, and still around funnily enough.

We're all still waiting with baited breath for this evidence by the way.

Will we have it tomorrow perhaps?

Or do you need to go to Australia Post to scan the receipts?

Shame we're on a new page now, and people can't see the previous drivel.

About those receipts and text messages?????

Maybe? Possibly? Ever?

Edited by cazz

Jase, shutting everyone up is as simple as producing the receipt which proves you sent the package to the bloke earlier in the thread, or the parcel arriving with a postmark dated before this thread got interesting, and answering the simple questions posed earlier -

Are any or all of the accounts listed on page 2, which have been accused of repeatedly scamming back to 2007, yours or not?

Don't you think that's a reasonable question considering all that's being said now? Reputable members of the car community straight out accusing you of theft? One bloke with a missing parcel which you can't produce a receipt for, and another who got something which was cracked, so far? Is all of this an amazing coincidence?

Well where's the proof you actually posted the fuel pump ?

ill be finding the reciept and giving u a copy thats for sure

Any update on finding this reciept? I'm sure all this can be sorted out if you just provide a picture showing that you re-sent the fuel pump on Wednesday the 18th June.

kinda wish i didnt send it on wednesday now

Hopefully you can find this and resolve the issue mate, good luck! :)

no idea on the background on all of this, but this all comes down to what can and cant be proved, with or without evidence.

but if the scams have in fact been committed then its fairly simple.

contact local police

report the crime, provide evidence, information, reciepts or some form of proof of purchase (or evidence that reflects a scam)

police will investigate, collect evidence

if substantial evidence exists then police raise search warrant to internet provider

internet provider provides subscriber details to police

police conduct investigation with subscriber information and investigate futher

that is, assuming you dont know who the person is

obviously its easier if you have identity information

Jet, why won't you answer his key question? I've seen him post it plenty of times now and each time I saw you dodge it in a follow up post, my previously unbiased opinion of you shifted further into unfavorable territory.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

If there's even 2 people not directly connected to each other, and saying you're dodgy, there's a good chance something is going on. Random assortments of people don't just make up vendettas or waste their time trying to hurt someone's reputation for the fun of if...but I know that being stolen from is a shitty feeling and good motivation to go out of your way to pipe up and say something.

I think you're either a scammer or a very, very poor seller to have this kind of rep following you around. Even if you can explain every story/complaint and purportedly resolve some issues, why do these issues even appear so frequently in the first place? For future peace of mind, after my first couple of issues as a seller, I would acknowledge I'm doing something wrong here and take a look at the stuff I'm selling or the method by which I send items. Use parcel tracking and wrap my items better. A 50% success ratio with transactions is not acceptable. Whether you delivered some items to people and others not, I wouldn't deal with you in the first place and take that chance that I'm going to have headaches. It seems to be a roll of the dice with you whether the transaction goes well or not and I wouldn't roll.

Unfortunately people buying car parts are usually so desperate or opportunistic for the parts and a good price that they will jump at the opportunity and even ignore the smoke that surrounds someone like this. Then wish afterwards that they had been more careful.

• Like 1

no idea on the background on all of this, but this all comes down to what can and cant be proved, with or without evidence.

contact local police

report the crime, provide evidence, information, reciepts or some form of proof of purchase (or evidence that reflects a scam)

police will investigate, collect evidence

if substantial evidence exists then police raise search warrant to internet provider

internet provider provides subscriber details to police

police conduct investigation with subscriber information and investigate futher

that is, assuming you dont know who the person is

obviously its easier if you have identity information

If only the police had the time/money/resources and will to do anything about these kinds of people.

they can, they do and they will if there is sufficient evidence and information

i worked at an ISP a few years ago and i came across at least 3 or 4 "ebay scam" style requests per month from police relating to offences of similar nature (this was in 2005 ish)

It sure is simple - there hasn't been any receipt provided, he refuses to answer that other bloke's main questions, active members have claimed wrong-doings, and no doubt there are plenty of others who haven't spotted this thread who have had similar problems

So here comes the easy part - given you're a mod, instead of referring people to the police, do every other SAU member on here a favour and let them know this guy has numerous complaints against him from all over Australia - that bad traders list for example hasn't been touched since 2007?

I would never have read this thread had it not been for the fact I was interested why a new turbo would attract 6 pages of discussion, otherwise I would've happily dealt with this chump and, from the look of it given I can't meet in person, lost my money.

More action is required so other SAU members don't fall victim IMHO.

First

and that 31club haha dont make me laugh kas gave me a Stall converter for free not a AUTO TRANSMISSION said it would fit in my s3 passage at the time, it cost me the fitting and removal of my auto transmission total bill was $460 and the stall converter didnt fit found out it would only fir a s2 skyline or a vl which is different to a rb20det auto so i put it up for sale to get some of my money back and then started this whole bullshit about me stealing the stall converter (which till this day still have texts printed out from kas organising the pick up of the converter her address and a time to collect, then it all started which was all bullshit.

Then

Yep cheers guys ;) and cazz as I said over 6 years ago I think you forgot that part where I showed you on paper the messaged exchanged between us for me buying the stall converter off you it a loan have it all it writing

U remember I had 2 other forums members with me that day manual31 and danspec it was never a loan why would I loan you pay a transmission shops 340 to see if it would fit? Then after u had a hisses fit cause I was selling it and in Ur message how can you sell this when I gave it to your for barely nothing to help you out? Then u started rumours I stole a transmission from house how. Move on I did It cost me 340 to see if it would fit it was a s2 stall converter yes it was from Yarra Valley but it was a 2200rpm one I have all the messages printed as used them back 6 years ago when that bogus rumour started

Go back to the 31 club clearly states I stole a transmission we both know it wasn't a loan use your brain cazz. Why would I loan something to see if it fits and pay 340 on a chance it would fit to then return it to you? Pretty stupid if you actually think about it. That converter went back to Yarra Valley auto where they told me it's just a standard s2 converter with a lock up at 2200 even brand new off there shelf they where 280 at the time. Get ur admin mates to access the account you will clearly see what you wrote in those message along with your address go on do it. Please do it you'll be actually surprised what you read

So which is it?