SAU Community

So.. I'm Getting A R34 Gtr, Need Few Help Pls.

The topic you want is here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/426222-if-youre-happy-with-your-import-car-who-brought-it-in/

These are the good guys.......

....but if its Iron Chef you're after - and he currently leads the polling - the number is: 0402 904 069 (Kristian)

Its who I used and I am very happy.

Cheers and best of luck

The Baron

Thank you! And maybe you didn't notice but this is your 300th post!

So many of you guys tell me I should go iron chef make me no reason not to.

Will give him or her (sorry really can't tell from the name Kristian) first thing tomorrow morning.

hey mate,

I live in Sydney and work around 20mins drive away from EL. Reading this thread has pissed me off to a point I am happy to spend my time helping you.

If you do not get your money back on THursday I will come with you and kick up a shit storm and help put the hard word on him @ EL on Friday next week.

Please PM me and I will give you my mobile so you can get in touch with me. WIthout saying to much on a public forum I work for channel 9 and worst case I can help you chat to the write people to get a bit of media hype.

• Like 2

hey mateWIthout saying to much on a public forum I work for channel 9 and worst case I can help you chat to the write people to get a bit of media hype.

All you need is a Channel 9 business card from someone who matters and politely hand it to him when you next meet.

I guarantee you, your deposit will reappear very quickly.......

• Like 1

hey mate,

I live in Sydney and work around 20mins drive away from EL. Reading this thread has pissed me off to a point I am happy to spend my time helping you.

If you do not get your money back on THursday I will come with you and kick up a shit storm and help put the hard word on him @ EL on Friday next week.

Please PM me and I will give you my mobile so you can get in touch with me. WIthout saying to much on a public forum I work for channel 9 and worst case I can help you chat to the write people to get a bit of media hype.

Thank you very very much! I don't know what I can say but thank you!

Hope he will give me the money next week.

Hope I will never need your help but I will give you a call if I can not solve this by my own!

Thank you guys!!

Hope you get it sorted mate!

Another plug for Iron Chef - never used (though he did source me a car previously! I bailed due to other shit coming up I couldn't avoid..) but I know people who have used him multiple times and are very happy each time.

hey mate,

All you need is a Channel 9 business card from someone who matters and politely hand it to him when you next meet.

I guarantee you, your deposit will reappear very quickly.......

The thing that Phil is most afraid of, is widespread bad publicity leading to oblivion.

Very kind of you Michael :)

Michael and Bob (who's been in business a long, long time) are on the right track.

Phil had better not be on a plane to 'an island getaway' on Wednesday.

The thing that Phil is most afraid of, is widespread bad publicity leading to oblivion.

Very kind of you Michael :)

Michael and Bob (who's been in business a long, long time) are on the right track.

Phil had better not be on a plane to 'an island getaway' on Wednesday.

Don't do anything stupid Phil...

Other thing i have just though of is next Friday is a public holiday then the Monday after that... hope he wasn't just saying next THursday he will pay you then be able to just go away for the long weekend and leave you with no answers. Anywho my offer still stands, PM me if you need my help.

Update for today:

Got PM'ed from Terry and n11smo as they offer me Terry's former R34 GTR Vspec II which is now owned by n11smo.

The car has the mods listed below:

Exterior - nismo front bar, side skirts and pods. Interior - alpine ina-w900e navigation/audio unit, viper 855xv alarm, nismo shift nob, gtr floor mats, nismo dash cluster. Performance - apexi power fc, greddy boost controller, garret 2860-7(n1) turbos, hks actuators, denso 700cc injectors, Bosch 044 fuel pump, tomei pro cams type b 260/9.15, tomei adjustable cam gears, split fire coilpacks, blitz front pipe and high flow cat, kakimoto n1 3.5' exhaust, acl bearings, nismo clutch. Engine was rebuilt and tuned @308kws at the wheels at a cost of over $7000 with receipts 4000kms ago and runs beautifully.

also tein super street suspension installed few hundred Klms ago brand new.

The engine was rebuilt about 5k ago duo to a incident happened in panel shop.

here is the story:

Because the car was being moved in and out of the shop the battery went flat. The shop tried to jump start the car which caused the timing belt to jump several teeth mashing the inlet valves. So the engine needed to be rebuilt, it will now run with no issues for a very long time, engine rebuild is at least 5-6k so a big plus to have a newly rebuilt, tuned engine.

here is the pic:

msg-87267-0-63477100-1396945279.jpg

It looks like just what I want!

Hope this will turn out good.

And this thread will keep update until I finally get my dream R34.

Edited by Edifier

Jun Ma ,

Terry's former Bayside Blue GTR is very mint , i have had the honors of cruising with him thru the blue mountains.

You will not be dissapointed.

i am sure this is a better photo. :wub:

5953742203_63dabe4da3.jpg

Jun Ma ,

Terry's former Bayside Blue GTR is very mint , i have had the honors of cruising with him thru the blue mountains.

You will not be dissapointed.

i am sure this is a better photo. :wub:

5953742203_63dabe4da3.jpg

I used the photo provided by n11smo as there has been some changes after it been handed over to n11smo.

Here is the link if someone wants more photo of it.

http://s522.photobucket.com/user/Terry_GT-R34/media/2011%20GTR/Terry-49.jpg.html

Edited by Edifier

Interesting.... I found this on gumtree advertised with 48k km... Do we think this is the same gtr and he is lying again?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/concord/cars-vans-utes/1999-nissan-skyline-r34-gt-r-blue-manual-coupe/1020540559

The car doesn't exist, he uses this as a marketing tool to lure people in to check out his shop.

That add has been on his website for at least a year.

Basically - buyer calls saying they are interested in this car, EL says, we just sold it, but i have others in the same condition and in stock now, come past the dealership and i'll show you...