SAU Community

Sau-Vic And Micolour Tech Night

Halle

SAU-Vic Committee and Micolour would like to welcome SAU'ers to the MAY Tech Night for our monthly meet.

post-45959-0-55271700-1399287985_thumb.jpg

Date: Wednesday 28th of May

Time: 6:30pm onward

Venue: Micolour - 7 Dissik Street Cheltenham

Come along for BBQ, catch up with some mates and a listen to a presentation by Mick about common things to look for when purchasing a car, and whatever else he choses to share with us. If you have a specific area that you want to hear please post up below so Mick can do his best to accommodate your interest.

DOOR PRIZES

This month we will be giving away 3 prizes. Each prize will be a $50 BP voucher.

All prizes donated by SAU Victoria.

No Hooning as there is CCTV in the street and the police station is only streets away

10253897_866331910059853_264919605337717

• 2 weeks later...

Great night tonight, thanks to Mick who explained to us what to look for when buying a car, in two minds about taking the check list and looking over my own filthmonger tomorrow :P

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say thanks to all who came down to the shop for the tech night.

Thanks to all who took part in the organisation, setup and clean up at the end of the night.

I hope everyone who was here was able to take something away with them that will help

them on their next buy. Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any further questions.

Cheers Mick.

• Like 1