SAU Community

Greddy T67 25G 10Cm Power Figures Anyone?

T67 ebay version is a 25G on a L2 turbine. 25G compressor is good enough for 430rwkws while the L2 turbine is good for 370rwkws. In combination the maximum I'm seeing was about 370rwkws on 23psi, factory cams. they don't last long at that boost level either. Commonly seen Greddy T67 consists of 25G with TD06H turbine is fine for both longevity and power making, but it does cost responds.

In addition, we build some alternatives based on the 10cm L2 turbines that makes the same power as the L2 based 25Gs, that are more responsive, last longer at similar cost. Check out SL20.5 and SLSS2 on Rb25det dyno section.

well ive run into a bit of drama with a noise, not sure if the cams have caused it or bottom end, but apparently bottom end knocks dont go away once warm like this does. plus my vct gear is on its last legs.

but yes still going strong when i do drive it.

Edited by methz

I had a Kando T67 with a TD06L2 exhaust wheel in 10cm. It made 368rwkws on 24psi. First one lasted 4 month and the replacement lasted 3 month. They no longer reply to my emails now. Photo of the last one:

front.jpg

inhousing.jpg

rear.jpg

Edited by petero'nell

T67 ebay version is a 25G on a L2 turbine. 25G compressor is good enough for 430rwkws while the L2 turbine is good for 370rwkws. In combination the maximum I'm seeing was about 370rwkws on 23psi, factory cams. they don't last long at that boost level either. Commonly seen Greddy T67 consists of 25G with TD06H turbine is fine for both longevity and power making, but it does cost responds.

In addition, we build some alternatives based on the 10cm L2 turbines that makes the same power as the L2 based 25Gs, that are more responsive, last longer at similar cost. Check out SL20.5 and SLSS2 on Rb25det dyno section.

Greddy differentiate their T67-25G and TD06H-25G for that reason. A TD06H-25G is actually bigger than a T67 in Greddy speak. They share the same compressor side but on the hot side the T67 uses the smaller L2 turbine.

If you have seen a Greddy turbo with a 25G compressor and the TD06H turbine then it is a TD06H-25G...not a T67-25G or what is referred to commonly as the T67.

Cant speak to the reliability of Kando turbos but it does seem possible that the later ones are a little more grenade like than the earlier ones and definitely Trust turbos. Trust turbos just keep on keeping on. Though these days with E85 and boost over 25psi I do wonder whether the would be as happy in the 25-30psi range as they were in the 20-25psi range

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2014 at 0:36 PM, hypergear said:

Is there quite a few Kando T67s that have failed at around 23psi on a 25?