SAU Community

Sau Vic Motorkhana #1 - 28th Feb 2015

ssxRicho

Oh and if coming down Leakes Rd when the market is on, add another 30-60 minutes to your journey. Come in from the other direction, trust me. Made that mistake going to Forsite a few times now :(

Hey all, new member here, from the videos I have seen or the new venue, most have a wet surface maybe from sprinklers?

Hopefully it's a dry skid pan. Can anyone elaborate on this?

Wilsh.

Confirmed Entry List (entries full)

https://www.meecamsa...=609&Itemid=521

At this point entries are full, thank you everyone for the interest. Sorry to those who didn't make it in, however this is a test event for us. I'm hopeful to open entries to a larger number of people next time around.

There are still a couple of spots up for grab to new members who want to get involved. So if you've signed up in the last 12 months, PM me.

Hello, I can't seem to access the entry list? Getting an error 403. :(

Links to the meecamsau website are dynamic so often can't be copy pasted to forums for other people to view, log into meecamsau website, click Upcoming Events, then click Entrants List on the right of SAUVIC Motorkhana

Links to the meecamsau website are dynamic so often can't be copy pasted to forums for other people to view, log into meecamsau website, click Upcoming Events, then click Entrants List on the right of SAUVIC Motorkhana

Yeh, I didn't realise that before I copy and pasted. Would be nice if they had a perm link option.