SAU Community

R32 Gtr - Adjustable Fr Camber Arms - Suggestions?

I have already spoken to Hornet about this. I'm keen for a group buy if there's enough interest. I'm not in a rush so I was hoping GKTech would come out with their version sooner or later.

GkTech 'design' doesn't fit z32 & I'm not super thrilled with some of their feedback I've seen.

Member Boosted Zed is actually John, the owner of UAS & I know another member (fatz?) has run a group buy in the past

GkTech 'design' doesn't fit z32 & I'm not super thrilled with some of their feedback I've seen.

Member Boosted Zed is actually John, the owner of UAS & I know another member (fatz?) has run a group buy in the past

Where did you see feedback/info about the GKtech UCA's?

Nothing on the uca's obviously because they haven't built them, that said the design won't fit on a z32 in it's current form. Feedback relates to other suspension arms that 300 members have purchased & the overall quality they found. Then there's the fact that a lot of their parts labelled as fitting z32 don't actually fit on a z32...

I've purchased SPL arms for all my other adjustable arms & while they cost more the quality is fantastic, my only remaining issue is the fuca's which are currently just generic midori style arms. It doesn't look like SPL's will come to market anytime soon so I'll be going UAS when I get the chance.

GKTech are designing something.

In the meantime, Hardrace seem to be pretty decent. I have SRI (red ones) from JustJap, they've been working fine for a couple of years.

niZmO_Man to the rescue!! Came through with a set of Hardrace arms for me. Legend!

Thanks for all the input guys. I think I will still see what GKTech come out with, and/or go with UAS option in the long run, but these will certainly get me out of the tricky spot I am in.

Get some pics up of the broken arm.

Will do - I put the new ones in on Tuesday... took me longer than I thought it would, but all good now. The clunking/groaning/knocking sound I have become accustomed to has stopped which is good, and the front actually feels a bit tighter. I will take a pic of the old busted one when I get home.

A little hard to see in the picture, but the thread is stripped and the threaded part is actually cracked right through. The threaded section just slides in and out lol... so glad it finally let go on the driveway, and not on either the skidpan, or the freeway on the way home.

post-118673-0-51770100-1424421963_thumb.jpg

Same style as the ones I just took off the car - Hopefully yours are better quality than mine were!

• 2 months later...

A little hard to see in the picture, but the thread is stripped and the threaded part is actually cracked right through. The threaded section just slides in and out lol... so glad it finally let go on the driveway, and not on either the skidpan, or the freeway on the way home.

How much castor were you running when that happened?

Garage88 eastern creek.picture says s thousand words about $450 off memory...attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1429708384.269795.jpg

They look a lot like the ones i have, and are still going well after many years. My ones were from Notlec, who later went out of business. Other Noltec stuff was shit - radius rod bushes from them fell apart. Superpro replacement rod bushes are going well.