SAU Community

Motorsport Round 2 - Winton Sat 14th Of March

ssxRicho

Leeroy - Yep yep, it's stock other than the tyres.

GTTR34 - Nahh - Using Harry's Laptimer on my iFail. I've got a DualAV XGPS160 10Hz GPS which I stuck on the dash to provide the data.

How nice is it to have power!

That farken lotus is bullshit, no weight, awesome power delivery, stops and turns on a dime. It's super special cheater spec. Although as a passenger, you need to be really comfortable with the driver lol, it's somewhat um cosy.

Yep - it's a good little thing. I'm more and more pleased with the purchase after each track day...

I just wish I could do a track day every weekend :)

LOL @ being comfortable with the driver - yeah - you reach awfully close the passengers leg each time you're changing gears, and you're basically touching shoulders the whole time.

First time out in the CRX, pretty happy with a 1:49.32.

I was in group D and the traffic was difficult to deal with. Moved up to group C at the end of the day and it was much better.

Hopefully I can get out there more often.

Overall good day, would do a circuit club day again.

It was an awesome relaxed day! Although i didn't do much racing since i kept popping every imaginable silicon joiner off the cooler pipes it was still a great day! Keen for Broadford now !

I've got one of these and it works well :) Keeps up battery for the entire day, and it's lightweight enough to vecro it to the top of the windscreen without worrying about it flying off.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Qstarz-BT-Q818XT-Bluetooth-GPS-Receiver-10Hz-Aus-Seller-/271742614711?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3f451f3cb7

• Like 1

Just be aware that it only works on Android.

Ask me how I know.

:)

I've got one of these and it works well :) Keeps up battery for the entire day, and it's lightweight enough to vecro it to the top of the windscreen without worrying about it flying off.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Qstarz-BT-Q818XT-Bluetooth-GPS-Receiver-10Hz-Aus-Seller-/271742614711?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3f451f3cb7

I need to get me one of them, the internal phone GPS is usually spot on time wise but sometimes gets "lost" and thinks I've cut across the infield which maps lap comparisons a bit hard some times

I need to get me one of them, the internal phone GPS is usually spot on time wise but sometimes gets "lost" and thinks I've cut across the infield which maps lap comparisons a bit hard some times

this explains a few things....thinks you got lost....yeah