SAU Community

24th August S A U N S W Trackday South Circuit Championship Round 2

crashdown

Unfortunately I'm not going to have car ready 100% for this event, so looking to sell my spot to someone to use. Please give me a call or txt on 0416329930 or message on SAU.

So seeing this is round 2 of the club championship, I thought a reminder of the current standings would be good.

SAUNSW Club Championship

Prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the SAUNSW Club Championship

The Championship contains 3 rounds

March 22nd 2015 Texikhana

August 24th 2015 Trackday

October 25th 2015 Texikhana

To gain your points you must be a financial member of SAUNSW and sign on with the Exec on the day.

Points are awarded for the top 20 fastest times of the day, with 20 points for 1st descending to 1 point for 20th.

Points for each round will be added together after round 3 and highest totals will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place

championship.jpg?w=840&h=695

• Like 1

Make sure you all check the expiry on your race licence!!!

Still time to get it sorted

AND your SAU membership (or CAMS affiliated club membership).

For SAU memberships we allow up to 3 months past expiry, i.e. if yours expired end of June you will be ok, otherwise please check our Membership FAQ on how to renew.

Thanks guys :)

Mathew

Make sure you all check the expiry on your race licence!!!

Still time to get it sorted

hmmm.

does anyone have a link for the cams online application (as opposed to their form and fax option).

The part that states "click here" can't be clicked on.

Ok So found an ECU yay! will have it tomorrow. Now im away all weekend at wakefield with the formula fords and am no having hastles organising getting the car to the track monday lol. Just never stops lol. Ill still be coming might have to use the daily which im hoping is only last resort.