SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

^ This also means I need to go back to the States in a couple of years, this time - Texas!

Dale - Going to reverse sear a couple of Secret Butcher rib eyes for the parentals saturday night for looking after Hank. Mum can't cook a steak to save her life, so I think they will really enjoy it!

Wondering what to do with my Monday off though, do I fire up the GMG? What do I cook?

Pork belly?

16 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

BURNT MOTHER FKN ENDS.

If Keenan cooks again next year, I propose a BBQ off, winners get extra laps, losers do a challenge.

I dunno mang, taking on someone willing to go out in the middle of nowhere to spit roast a whole hogget is pretty fkn hardcore.

we did better veggies though 

14 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

I dunno mang, taking on someone willing to go out in the middle of nowhere to spit roast a whole hogget is pretty fkn hardcore.

we did better veggies though 

Gotta' be in it to win it!

^ This also means I need to go back to the States in a couple of years, this time - Texas!

Dale - Going to reverse sear a couple of Secret Butcher rib eyes for the parentals saturday night for looking after Hank. Mum can't cook a steak to save her life, so I think they will really enjoy it!

Wondering what to do with my Monday off though, do I fire up the GMG? What do I cook?

Texas seems like an awesome place to check out. Make sure to buy 10 guns so you blend in

Texas seems like an awesome place to check out. Make sure to buy 10 guns so you blend in

16 minutes ago, t_revz said:

Why don’t you homos mount your BBQ in the boot of your lemons car for extra cred, and pull out tasters for judges during scrutineering BAM

Tasters during scrut? We basically did that this year lol

1 hour ago, Stinky Rooster said:

Also - menu suggestions.

I read a piece on smoking koftas last night. Having never tried smoked lamb mince before, and knowing where there is currently a dead rosmary bush, I think this weekend I will be trying it out

Hmmm... sounds interesting.

I made a the sphincter of the universe meat loaf for dinner last night, would have gone well on the BBQ I reckon with a bit of cherry.