SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Oh jeebuz, one of them.....

I have personally seen 3 of them die mid ride now. Last one was my boss, he cooked the engine 50km from anywhere, and the only good thing about it, was pulling him out of there on the back of the bike he had relentlessly pulled the piss out of for 6 solid months. Keep a close eye on your service times,  but I have heard that slow trail riding has killed more 300exc's than thrashing the guts out of them. Its the heat build up in the clutch apparently

I did notice that on the weekend. It got a tad warm and was getting hard to start. all the other boys have 350's so i am thinking of going to one also (mmm electric start).

Or just get a mans bike 500cc [emoji1305] I used to have a Husaberg fe550e then got the fe501 which was basically a KTM 6 days, yeah my bro was envious with his exc500 IMG_2515.PNG

I did notice that on the weekend. It got a tad warm and was getting hard to start. all the other boys have 350's so i am thinking of going to one also (mmm electric start).

Or just get a mans bike 500cc [emoji1305] I used to have a Husaberg fe550e then got the fe501 which was basically a KTM 6 days, yeah my bro was envious with his exc500 IMG_2515.PNG

1 hour ago, turboedsloth said:

After only just getting back on a bike after a few years, i'll take baby steps. 

and yet you chose a 300cc 2 stroke... O_O

the last 300exc I rode was WAY more savage than mine. Was a lot more fun on the back wheel too. 

Main difference I could pick, was how much more comfy a big bike is at road speed. Watching the boss in the mirrors at 80kph was a show that should have come with a dinner