SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Dale! Angie sent me a bunch of pics from the weekend, I'll get them through to you.

Yeah, I agree, I think we won on our epic BBQ - Dale even got a fkn medal!!!

I think overall (laps wise) we came around the 5th mark.

Plans are already a foot for nect year, Dale is even going to help drive!

5th is pretty good

No major issues?

Dale! Angie sent me a bunch of pics from the weekend, I'll get them through to you.

Yeah, I agree, I think we won on our epic BBQ - Dale even got a fkn medal!!!

I think overall (laps wise) we came around the 5th mark.

Plans are already a foot for nect year, Dale is even going to help drive!

5th is pretty good

No major issues?

If its blowing fuel pump fuses its gotta be the fuel pump shagged. Foes the car sit for long periods of time? Australian petrol has a % of water in it which leeds to fuel pumps siezing when they sit. Common problem for bmw motorcycles.

16 minutes ago, z00key said:
38 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:
Ugh, old mate no-paypal is giving me dramas. Fk, I don't wanna have to find these damn parts again!

try this quote "im kinda a big deal in Australia, I have meny leather bound books!"

Haha! I'll try that for sure. Luckily I've made a couple of contacts over there, we will see what happens.

^ This also means I need to go back to the States in a couple of years, this time - Texas!

Dale - Going to reverse sear a couple of Secret Butcher rib eyes for the parentals saturday night for looking after Hank. Mum can't cook a steak to save her life, so I think they will really enjoy it!

Wondering what to do with my Monday off though, do I fire up the GMG? What do I cook?

you NEED a sous vide bro

I may never reverse sear any other way, ever again :P

And I am keen AF to get the offset down there next year. The "set and forget" aspect is looking pretty damn attractive if we are going to do brisket.

Plus, burnt ends!!!!