SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

I've got some sort of Power-Drain going on with the car. 
Left it on charge overnight last night and it didn't move an inch. disconnected the battery and it immediately started to charge.

This isn't going to be fun.

I've got some sort of Power-Drain going on with the car. 
Left it on charge overnight last night and it didn't move an inch. disconnected the battery and it immediately started to charge.
This isn't going to be fun.

How big/fast is the charger?

On 8/31/2018 at 9:41 AM, Hank Scorpio said:

I've asked rotos for a new box.

You wouldn't have that rotary shit there, would ya Corey?

I have put the feelers out on Saturday night. A few guys have changed up to sequential's so may have 1 laying around

Im not 100% sure, It has little lights which light up (8 in total and when I tried to start the car it was at 6/8). 

Got a multimeter?

Don’t run a charger on the car if it has no battery. Or the charger will run flat out and the voltage could go high and cook the electronics

3 hours ago, turboedsloth said:

I have put the feelers out on Saturday night. A few guys have changed up to sequential's so may have 1 laying around

That's what I should have done to begin with, hindsight is a beautiful thing though.

I was orginially working towards an event that didn't come to fruition, would have given me longer and more money to build the car initially, but it didn't work out that way.

3 hours ago, turboedsloth said:

Also, 1 guy straight away said put a T56 in it and proceeded to show me the bell housing adapter i sent you ? 

If said guy would like to fund my T56 conversion, you can tell him that I'm keen to get it done. However wheels/tyres and a lift on the Humvee is more important than the Cosmo.