SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Hey y'all! Cheers all for the positive feedback, hope to have it back in a week or so ?who's keen to cruise when she's back?

I would love too and keen but when is the date ? I'm flying out sometimes next week , it's for mum's birthday [emoji322] and only for few days xx
  • Like 1

A young man in his prime:-) servicing anything he can get a spanner on. How goes the Nissan front end? Mate Dave came over, yep he reconds better tyres like you guys said, he freaked out on how hard the Nissan is pulling compared to when we test drove it. he crashed the 1970 boss351 mustang. First prang in 32 yrs of driving. Locked it up in the wet not paying attention reefed it sideways and back end quater hit a Hyundai Excel. :'( never seen him so humble.) my fault. He reconds shannons were awesome to deal with. Insured for 40.000.

Mate you would be shocked (its horrible) if you saw my work tonight, fkn dogs been chewing on the doors for a while so I had to sort it out today when I saw one in the garage after work.

Not too bad for a paper pusher in a West Perth office!

IMG_1198.jpg
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Manne said:

How much would you guys pay for the plastic intake that goes on the OEM airfilter box? (R33)

Guy on Gumtree wants $60 for one, and they're pretty hard to get

Depends how badly u want one, as rare things go its what ur willing to pay

1 hour ago, shoey85 said:

Mate you would be shocked (its horrible) if you saw my work tonight, fkn dogs been chewing on the doors for a while so I had to sort it out today when I saw one in the garage after work.

Not too bad for a paper pusher in a West Perth office!

IMG_1198.jpg

Thats a solid effot! Looks like its supost to be like that!!

• Like 1

How much would you guys pay for the plastic intake that goes on the OEM airfilter box? (R33)

Guy on Gumtree wants $60 for one, and they're pretty hard to get

Are you talking about the intake tube from the turbo to airflow meter?

If so I should have my original one tucked away for such an occasion

12 minutes ago, t_revz said:

Are you talking about the intake tube from the turbo to airflow meter?

If so I should have my original one tucked away for such an occasion

It's the piece of plastic that goes from the left side of the Air-Filter Box to the front of the car.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• So I’m having issues with my power steering. the obvious heavy and light and comes on and off randomly now it’s constantly heavy. I’ve read through forums regarding this issue and what I’ve gather is that it’s referring to hicas deletion. That’s the problem mine didn’t come with hicas.    I’ve rebuilt the steering rack, pump, changed the bent hardline on the rack and taken out the solenoid to clean and loosen up the actuator, applied 12v to get it moving. Roughly checked the loom to see if there’s any damage to the loom and nothing. Now I’m checking the wiring. I’ve tested the wiring to the solenoid and it’s fluctuating between 0.07v to 0.03v. Does anyone know what it’s supposed to be reading? 5v? Anyone one know how this all works? Is there a fuse in between? What else is it connected to? How does it connect to the speed sensor? A resistor fried in the ecu? Please help. It’s been years Thanks in advance 
    • that's pretty good condition, those chips are nothing. Get a mobile repairer to sort it out. Nice wheels, I had white 17's on my GT-R once, looked nice.
    • Found a car that has kiki desing wheels on it with diffrent plates that match a 2008 model when clearly it's not white  
    • Howdy friends, So this evening I had a need to remove the rear compressor turbo pipe (long story, but I'm replacing it due to a bolt snapping off in the pipe and managing to then snap an extraction bit in the broken bolt, fun times -_-). The rear bolt is a bit of a bastard and very little room to get good leverage. I was able to get a 12 mm socket onto the bolt head, but none of my ratchets were able to fit, so I put together a "stubby" socket wrench to get it out and it worked surprisingly well 🙂. In the past I've "made" tools by cutting down spanners and bending them with a torch etc, but this 3D printed wrench was way less effort. I'll be keeping this one in my "special tool draw" from now on for sure ^_^b https://www.printables.com/model/868973-half-inch-stubby-socket-wrench
    • It looks even better in Person