SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Looks tidy as mate. Perfect colour for w.a. Wasteland, reflecting the heat, how does she run? Mods?
She is mechanically awesome and really straight. Not perfect but for her age she is really good actually stoked how good she is.
Basicslly stockish apart from the basics.
HKS exhaust, hks twin plate which is crap in traffic, bigger intercooler, hks intake and Tein Coilovers so she is tame
  • Like 4

She is mechanically awesome and really straight. Not perfect but for her age she is really good actually stoked how good she is.
HKS exhaust, hks twin plate which is crap in traffic, bigger intercooler, hks intake and Tein Coilovers so she is tame

Nice! Let the modding begin [emoji48]
  • Like 2

My exedy hypertwin is a piece of crap in traffic.

Stall.....stall......overrev.... go
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, djarrett91 said:

Hey all new to the WA Skyline scene as i recently picked up an R33. Was told the Wasteland thread was the place to be on here haha. Look forward to catching up with everyone 20171222_152137.jpg

? i want a gtr..... welcome dude

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, t_revz said:

Do eeeet!

mate, you have no fkn idea how bad I am hanging to get back on ragnar. 15 years of not owning a bike, and 0 fcks given, but if you have one staring at you every time you're in the shed, its bloody torture :(

• Like 1

mate, you have no fkn idea how bad I am hanging to get back on ragnar. 15 years of not owning a bike, and 0 fcks given, but if you have one staring at you every time you're in the shed, its bloody torture [emoji20]

So it’s like being married? ?
  • Like 2

Its like being married to a bank manager, numbers in the bank is what matters..... [emoji52]

I’ve got plenty of numbers in the bank

But it’s all negative [emoji107]
  • Like 3

IMG_2753.jpg

When I was in Nismo Factory I asked the GTR mechanic regarding the clunking noise came out from my car , he gave me this and he reckon it’s not the bushes , I need to clean the IMG_1515132234.801114.jpg

Parts that he circled shows on the diagram. Dave said he can do it but he won’t take the risk , who can help me with ? Lochy ? Or josh ?

IMG_2753.thumb.jpg.d19ac9de7bd3766a902081336eb3dd39.jpg

When I was in Nismo Factory I asked the GTR mechanic regarding the clunking noise came out from my car , he gave me this and he reckon it’s not the bushes , I need to clean the IMG_1515132234.801114.thumb.jpg.d2382bd2c028a5a76e96d111773e7522.jpg

Parts that he circled shows on the diagram. Dave said he can do it but he won’t take the risk , who can help me with ? Lochy ? Or josh ?

Lachy or C-Red, they have had a few R35s in for work recently
  • Like 1

Lock it in for Lochy [emoji28] thanks Martin !
Just arrived today - so cruise ! When is the next one ? And who’s going ?

We are looking to do a massive hills cruise later this month, btw there’s a new guy with a R33 GTR!
  • Like 1

We are looking to do a massive hills cruise later this month, btw there’s a new guy with a R33 GTR!

Massive hills cruise with dinner ? I’m up for it , will confirm with you again soon

And yea I’ve said hello to jarret I think [emoji28]