SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Find us perverts some pictures of inappropriate vending machines?

I think they banned the sale of used underwear. So you can only buy new now, this news will clearly devastate you I'm sure.

13 hours ago, TiTAN said:

I think they banned the sale of used underwear. So you can only buy new now, this news will clearly devastate you I'm sure.

looks like its back to monkey mia for me then....

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/dolphins-seem-to-use-toxic-pufferfish-to-get-high-180948219/

1 hour ago, shoey85 said:

Hey all planning a Hills drive sometime this month! It’s gonna be about 300km of twisty hilly glory, who’s in?

IT all comes down to if my car is ready.

AND If i'm not at work.

Edited by Manne
  • Like 2

Hey all planning a Hills drive sometime this month! It’s gonna be about 300km of twisty hilly glory, who’s in?

Sounds mint. Hopefully I’m not working
  • Like 2

Hey all new to the WA Skyline scene as i recently picked up an R33. Was told the Wasteland thread was the place to be on here haha. Look forward to catching up with everyone 20171222_152137.thumb.jpg.3fed08f3db73c67498905a4a56a8ac96.jpg

Hello and welcome [emoji41]
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, turboedsloth said:

Of course. Is there any other way? How are you doing?

doing pretty much the same :(

Looking forward to getting the OK to travel farther than work, so we can come down and hassle you

• Like 3

Hey all new to the WA Skyline scene as i recently picked up an R33. Was told the Wasteland thread was the place to be on here haha. Look forward to catching up with everyone 20171222_152137.thumb.jpg.3fed08f3db73c67498905a4a56a8ac96.jpg
Looks tidy as mate. Perfect colour for w.a. Wasteland, reflecting the heat, how does she run? Mods?