SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Trev how’s your camping ?

Good apart from forgetting pillows haha.

Did a hike this morning. Then a brewery for lunch followed by a swim in the pool with a few more beers.

Sitting back now eating snacks and few more quiet beers.

It’s a hard life [emoji39]
  • Like 2

Good apart from forgetting pillows haha.

Did a hike this morning. Then a brewery for lunch followed by a swim in the pool with a few more beers.

Sitting back now eating snacks and few more quiet beers.

It’s a hard life [emoji39]

I don’t do camping , I can and I like to try but don’t know if I like it , mainly cause I don’t like sharing / public toilet Hahahahahaha and you very lucky ! Have fun with your family Trev , I have to go work
Tomorrow so early night for me :(

P/s when is the crabbing
Seasons?
Is it now ?

1 hour ago, ElleAli76 said:

I don’t do camping , I can and I like to try but don’t know if I like it , mainly cause I don’t like sharing / public toilet Hahahahahaha and you very lucky ! Have fun with your family Trev , I have to go work
Tomorrow so early night for me :(

P/s when is the crabbing
Seasons?
Is it now ?

My wifes the same, likes a private toilet and shower lol 

• Like 1

I think I was about the only ADV biker in Perth who hates camping :D

In other news, found a machinist who is currently compliling a quote on getting the R6 front end fitted to the XT. The flat tracker build begins! So excitement!

Hahahahahahaha If I go camping [emoji554]️, I’ll need
To get my own camper van with toilet [emoji372] & [emoji370]

Haha true camping is having a [emoji90] in the bush no toilet required!!
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, shoey85 said:

Haha true camping is having a emoji90.png in the bush no toilet required!!

Also why I hate camping

I mean, we spent hundreds, if not thousands of years evolving past this point, and now people want to take it as a marker in life? Its kinda like "hey, how about we go act like the last couple of thousand years didnt happen to MY species. THAT would be fun"

• Like 2

Also why I hate camping
I mean, we spent hundreds, if not thousands of years evolving past this point, and now people want to take it as a marker in life? Its kinda like "hey, how about we go act like the last couple of thousand years didnt happen to MY species. THAT would be fun"

Well I’m dead set keen for 4 weeks of bush dumps and seeing the wonders on the Kimberly region later this year in the Prado!
  • Like 3

I currently trying to negotiate a way out of spending a couple of weeks in Kalbarri just because the whole fkn town seems to be a "great place to go camping"

which I read as "a shithouse place to anything even remotely civilised"

• Like 2