SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

wait, what?
Is there a junior red bearded lurker in the wings?

You’ll have to wait another month before he returns and confirms.

I think he has had enough practice time. Jade probably thinks this will get him to go home once in a while
  • Like 2

oh lawd
turns out "bring your kids to work day" doesn't really work when you are counting on engineers telling them what they do, to be enough entertainment and stimulation for kids. My normally quiet office currently sounds like a day care centre that has been accidentally hosed down with red cordial and dexxies.....

damn breeders.......

You should have brought yours in too.

I did consider that, get 'em married off to a couple of graduate engineers, cash in on a dowry etc, but the risk of triggering a wave of maternal instinct with all the loinspawn about the place was too risky.

• Like 1

oh lawd
turns out "bring your kids to work day" doesn't really work when you are counting on engineers telling them what they do, to be enough entertainment and stimulation for kids. My normally quiet office currently sounds like a day care centre that has been accidentally hosed down with red cordial and dexxies.....

damn breeders.......
Should have let them loose on the oxy and plasma cutter. You touch this while I push the button. :-o

On 1/20/2018 at 7:12 PM, Stinky Rooster said:

congrats to you and Jade

my prediction - 

5707ffab2e00002d00950cb8.jpeg?ops=scalef

Strong resemblance is strong:4_joy:

And thanks mang. She's pretty excited. Her mum has gone fricking nuts buying stuff already

• Like 2

@shoey85 hows the holiday planning coming along? im getting a bit excited. going to see this week whats involved at making rig n van wheels interchangeable or atleast fit if it all goes pear shaped. 

still havent 100% planned destinations, but have a few places that are must sees

• Like 1

[mention=143902]shoey85[/mention] hows the holiday planning coming along? im getting a bit excited. going to see this week whats involved at making rig n van wheels interchangeable or atleast fit if it all goes pear shaped. 

still havent 100% planned destinations, but have a few places that are must sees

We were just discussing it lol, like you no plans just ideas so far and places I want to see like wolf creek crater, Mitchell falls, hot springs, Emma gorge, karrijini and so much more.

Bought most of my electronics like the brake controller, harness and dual battery last week, big job for me this weekend!!

Still loads of stuff to buy, fridge or 2, spotties, snorkel, diff breathers and the list goes on and on.

Now I just need my crypto to triple in price and I’m set!
  • Like 2

Ours is easy-ish to setup (10 mins max) but the awning is painful.

10 to setup and 15 to pack up and it sometimes won’t fit back in pouch properly. If I can’t modify easily then I’ll get another before going.

• Like 1