ATTENTION SAU Vic Musicians

doxximus

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guitar...

Played in High School & Uni Band with songs ranging from oldies (to entertain the conservative teachers) to Bon Jovi & Metallicas in Uni... Had a Prince electric but left it back home and I think been sold since I have migrated here...

Now I only have 2 acoustics instruments:

- Ibanez acoustic guitar

- Samick acoustic bass (Greg Bennett styled)

Thread revived from the death...

Samick acoustic bass sold, can't really master a bass, just not for me...

still have the Ibanez acoustic despite I felt the action was a bit too high and hard to play in the first few frets due to the high action...

post-328-1245762379_thumb.jpg

In addition I got an Epiphone arch top Emperor Joe Pass sig series... got this 2nd hand, still in good condition...

Unsure if it's fake or not... but at a price less than half retail it's too hard to resist...

post-328-1245762396_thumb.jpg post-328-1245762413_thumb.jpg

PS: before anyone commented on the pink bedsheet. I do not have any 'macho' issue with pink colour, so ask yourself, do you?

plus it's on a spare bed in the study for any additional guest we may have staying over :-)

PS: before anyone commented on the pink bedsheet. I do not have any 'macho' issue with pink colour, so ask yourself, do you?

plus it's on a spare bed in the study for any additional guest we may have staying over :-)

I think you do have an issue or you wouldn't have felt the need to mention it or justify it :blink:

I play zee guitar.

I got a Yamaha Acoustic and electric guitar.

Japanese made Fender Stratocaster and a BC Rich Warlock.

Peavey Studio Pro 112 Amp and a AXL Quadbox.

Next guitar, I want a Dime'O Flame (Dimebag / Pantera), which were made by Washburn then Dean Guitars.

If it is hard to get that then either a ESP / LTD / Jackson / Schecter (maybe).

played drums for about 8 years - pearl export, paste 2002 crash / splash / rippled hi-hats / ride / double kick.

lost intrest about 3 or 4 years ago and bought a guitar - schecter omen extreme - only play it every now and then just for something to do lol

I think you do have an issue or you wouldn't have felt the need to mention it or justify it :P

I play zee guitar.

I knew someone wouldn't be able to resist not to comment on that :-)

ha ha

I do have pink business shirt too...

Been playing drums for around 10 years. Currently own a DW maple custom 6pce, DW9000 double pedals and Sabian HHX cymbals.

Sweet setup. DW's are sick and i love the HHX range.

been playing drums for about 9 years and have had a yamaha stage custom nouveau for a while. played on many kits but for me nothing beats a yamaha maple absolute which will be my next kit but the 33 is not helping me with my saving :) lol plus the $5000 price and the 4-6 month wait from japan is putting me off a tad.

^^practice amp? get a behringer. packed full of goodies and power for a nothing price.

Edited by jakez88

I had like 4 drum lessons and i sucked!

I bought a peavey cherry red electric guitar and amp, only picked it up a couple of times due to the fact I had no time to play it so I sold it. it was so pretty though :)

and I learnt piano for years when I was younger, stil kicking myself i gave that up, seeing as i now have a piano and the only thing I can play on it is the ice cream man song. .

i play guitar...

i have 5 electrics at the moment with 2 more to come in the next 6 months!

- 1995 Epiphone Les Paul

- 1986 Fender Stratocater MIJ (hot rodded)

- 1996 Jackson Dinky Reverse

- 2005 Ibanez RG1527 (7 string w/ duncan blackouts)

- 2006 ESP LTD MH-400