SAU Community

2200hp Al Anabi R35 Gtr

Love those pics. Have seen an R33 in that colour and wanted mine that way instantly!

Black looks amazing, but damn it shows every little imperfection, scratches, dirt, etc.

Thanks. I wanted to buy it few years ago, i.e., the earlier model but due to problems with the gearbox etc.and budget problems decided to wait till I can get a new one and hoped that most of the things will be fixed. So happy to get the subtle changes and smoother drive compared to earlier versions. The only threat is the new version,i., R36, as far as it is few years away, it should be ok otherwise will be heartbroken but to get an end-line of production cycle of a car is always better than the latest version:) :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

It was worth the wait for 6 years, the car is just awesome, my first GTR, had an STI before, couple of HSV's, a GTI, an E55, Supercharged Monaro, etc. however, it is in a different league.

Don't have any experience to compare it with R32, 33, 34 or earlier 35, however, I am sure all of them would have the same feeling at its time. Just Amazing......

Thanks for all your inputs in last couple of weeks.

Will eagerly wait for 2,000 kms run in period, any tips from R35 owners will be greatly appreciated.

Photos attached