SAU Community

V Series Meet - Adelaide

Hello fellow SAU - V Series members!

Many of you have recently asked when our next meeting is going to happen, so I've decided to organise an unofficial Vxx Series Meet in Adelaide for local SAU members. :happy:

As you may already know, I've blogged my journey of 'Importing a car for the first time from Japan to Australia' (my V35 Skyline 350GT coupe) and now a second time (my recent V36 Skyline 350GT sedan) via www.v35skyline.com and thanks to you - my blog now has over 6100 views since inception in May 2014! This is not only awesome, but very rewarding for me to know that the knowledge and experience I have gained over the past year has (and continues to) benefit SAU members, allowing me to give something back to the community that has been so pleasant and helpful to me over the years.

For those who are interested - and want to put a face to the name (and cars) of other fellow SAU members - Let's meet up! :woot:

Address: 401 Greenhill Road, Tusmore SA 5065

Date: Sunday, 5th July 2015

Time: 10am until 11am

Let's keep it safe, fun and friendly :cool:

burnside-community-centre.jpg

Edited by Sikahalv

Ahhh... I don't think I would get my car in time for the meet up. But will try to swing by and check George's V36.

Cheers Leo, even if just a handful of SAU members turn up - I'll be happy. :happy:

It's better than every one asking "when's our next meet?"... and doing nothing about it. :yes:

was keen to get a crossover however they were pretty rare in Japan compared to sedans and coupes. which means more money.

You're not kidding. I did get one direct from Japan (to NZ) and it was probably 25% more than an equivalent sedan. That said, I love it to bits. Especially the around view monitor and radar cruise control.

Cheers -N

• Like 1

You're not kidding. I did get one direct from Japan (to NZ) and it was probably 25% more than an equivalent sedan. That said, I love it to bits. Especially the around view monitor and radar cruise control.

Cheers -N

I Absolutly love every piece of that car and I had two test drive from a local dealer. Was asking 28k but not my colour and no premiem package. my wife was really unhappy when I told her that we could not afford a decent quality crossover as we had tight budget. Took me a while to talk her into this sedan. :yucky:

just had a call from my agent and was told the car wont be able to make it to adelaide this week. compliance plate is taking longer than expected. sorry I wont be able to make this meet. hope quite a few ppl can show up. and I will join the next one for sure.