SAU Community

V Series Meet - Adelaide

Congrats on your new V35 Brenton, it's an excellent car for under $20k :)

Thanks George. Pretty wrapped with it so far! A bit less powerful than my R33 but still goes alright. :P Sounds really nice as well as it has a full nismo exhaust on it. It's stupid comfy as well because it has Nimso suspension compared to the 33 which was on coils. The previous owner in Japan must've been a Nismo nut as there's goodies all over it haha. I'm just about to do a full fluid flush on her as well and make sure everything is as it should be.

On another note, If we are to do a V meet sometime seeing as a fair few people have shown interest in it what works best for people? Friday, Saturday or Sunday and morning, noon or night?

• Like 1

How does everyone feel about something like Saturday the 26th or the 3rd at like 6pm to 7pm? Meet somewhere like the undercover part of Burnside Village shopping centre to accomodate people from both North and South of the city? Let me know thoughts people. Will try and make something so everyone can attend.

• Like 1

How does everyone feel about something like Saturday the 26th or the 3rd at like 6pm to 7pm? Meet somewhere like the undercover part of Burnside Village shopping centre to accomodate people from both North and South of the city? Let me know thoughts people. Will try and make something so everyone can attend.

Saturday nights are good for me 7pm+ and Burnside Village is always good, it's a lovely suburb that's central... and not a Kmart car park :)

Thanks George. Pretty wrapped with it so far! A bit less powerful than my R33 but still goes alright. :P Sounds really nice as well as it has a full nismo exhaust on it. It's stupid comfy as well because it has Nimso suspension compared to the 33 which was on coils. The previous owner in Japan must've been a Nismo nut as there's goodies all over it haha. I'm just about to do a full fluid flush on her as well and make sure everything is as it should be.

On another note, If we are to do a V meet sometime seeing as a fair few people have shown interest in it what works best for people? Friday, Saturday or Sunday and morning, noon or night?

Sounds like you 'lucked out' Brenton and bought a real gem, I'm keen as mustard to see as I have a real soft spot for V-Series Nissan's :D

Just as I'm interested in seeing your car, it will be interesting to see who's curious to see V36.

Sounds like you 'lucked out' Brenton and bought a real gem, I'm keen as mustard to see as I have a real soft spot for V-Series Nissan's :D

Just as I'm interested in seeing your car, it will be interesting to see who's curious to see V36.

Honestly, I loooooooove white V36 sedans. Just a touch out of my price range so I 'settled' for the next step down. :P

And yeah, I imported it through Iron Chef, I didn't even know it had all these goodies until after I bought it so I can't really complain.

• Like 1

Honestly, I loooooooove white V36 sedans. Just a touch out of my price range so I 'settled' for the next step down. :P

And yeah, I imported it through Iron Chef, I didn't even know it had all these goodies until after I bought it so I can't really complain.

That is the BEST feeling when seeing your fresh JDM import for the first time!

I had no idea my V36 Skyline had Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC Adjustable Coilover Suspension fitted... and boy was I happy (without knowing it at the time) - my first car (out of 14 that I've owned to date) with aftermarket suspension... and it's brilliant! I'm sold.

PS: Yes, white V36 sedans are very nice... but surely blaaaaaaaack are too? ;)

p_20150610_152445-large.jpg

p_20150610_152714-large.jpg

PS: Yes, white V36 sedans are very nice... but surely blaaaaaaaack are too? ;)

Ohh most definately! :P Also, Snap! I just ordered custom plates when I did the rego last week. You stole my second plate choice! :O We're almost going to have the same, I ended up ordering 'V350GT' in black/silver square front and rear. Haha, hopefully they're here before we do this meet so we can park next to each other. :D

except they suck to keep pristine :)

Ohh don't you know it. Mine is silver so I don't seem to have that problem. Mine also has paint protection from over in Japan so that helps a bit.

Edited by brentos_mentos
  • Like 1

Ohh most definately! :PAlso, Snap! I just ordered custom plates when I did the rego last week. You stole my second plate choice! :O We're almost going to have the same, I ended up ordering 'V350GT' in black/silver square front and rear. Haha, hopefully they're here before we do this meet so we can park next to each other. :D

Ohh don't you know it. Mine is silver so I don't seem to have that problem. Mine also has paint protection from over in Japan so that helps a bit.

My V35 Coupe 350GT was Silver and was immaculate regardless of rain or shine... she just looked great!

Joolz, you called it! ...My V36 Sedan is immaculate whilst it's raining... when it's dark... and when it's... yep that's pretty much it.

...Dust 'occurs' within moments of a wash \ dry \ wax \ polish... etc. My plan of attack for a car meet is to wash the car straight before, drive slowly to the meet to maintain the highest level of water on the vehicle, and hope the meet's over before the water dries and the inevitable dust appears...

PS: I've had the plates 350GT for over a year, snap ;) well done on the V350GT plates though... if you don't have them on your V35 by the time of our meet - I will be bitterly disappointed... :P

2.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by Sikahalv

...Dust 'occurs' within moments of a wash \ dry \ wax \ polish... etc. My plan of attack for a car meet is to wash the car straight before, drive slowly to the meet to maintain the highest level of water on the vehicle, and hope the meet's over before the water dries and the inevitable dust appears...

PS: I've had the plates 350GT for over a year, snap ;) well done on the V350GT plates though... if you don't have them on your V35 by the time of our meet - I will be bitterly disappointed... :P

Haha, I know the feels of having a black car. Only one of my 4 cars were black, the other 3 were/is silver. :P Maybe we should just help you out by meeting at a car wash? :rofl2:

And it's not up to me, if it were I would already have them by now. I ordered them last monday when I did the rego so hopefully they will be here sometime during this week.

• Like 1

My 370gt will be my first black car and also the last black car.~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I did not choose to have a black.

The time and effort put into maintain just insane~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wellllll, it does look amazing when it is clean.

• Like 1

My 370gt will be my first black car and also the last black car.~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The time and effort put into maintain just insane~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother.

Same... I don't think Ill buy another black car. Although driving only on the weekend now helps.... it just gets filthy driving every day