SAU Community

Friday Night

R31Nismoid

A lot of you come and go by Hard Kandy on occasion here and there...

And a small number of us (at this stage) are planning to make an appearance this friday night.

So if your gonna be there, let everyone know and make sure ya come say a g'day :)

I know i'll be there with a few regular SAU suspects...

Hard Kandy... one of the shittest rave style clubs there ever was... altho i heard its changed and there arent as many muzzas with their shirts off filling their noses with coke and inflating their egos even higher....

*sigh* if only Cage was still around... with the likes of Serotone and Big Will E

Coked up Muzzas aren't the problem, the "floorboards" were...

Try walking around Bubble with standing on some sik cvnt sitting on the floor.

I mean seriously, why pay $15 to come and sit on the floor and grease people off.

I wish Salt was still open so they could go and sit on the floor there :cheers:

Anyway, I am off to Bass Station this friday but would like to tag along to Kandy some time.

I think you have to be a member (or guest) to get in now???

Hard Kandy... one of the shittest rave style clubs there ever was... altho i heard its changed and there arent as many muzzas with their shirts off filling their noses with coke and inflating their egos even higher....  

*sigh* if only Cage was still around... with the likes of Serotone and Big Will E

werd!!! cage was much better... :headspin: as long as the elevator ride up didn't freak you out

man i hated that ***in elevator... especially when it stopped on the floor below :cheers:

half the time i would get to the top and not be able to walk str8 cause of that thing.

the good ol days...

Coked up Muzzas aren't the problem, the "floorboards" were...

Try walking around Bubble with standing on some sik cvnt sitting on the floor.

I mean seriously, why pay $15 to come and sit on the floor and grease people off.

I wish Salt was still open so they could go and sit on the floor there :cheers:

Anyway, I am off to Bass Station this friday but would like to tag along to Kandy some time.

I think you have to be a member (or guest) to get in now???

Nah when Kandy moved they opened the doors to everyone again

I remember going up in the elevator at Rebirth vs Hard Kandy and thought i was going to die it was so packed it was hardly moving

Hard Kandy is @ Billboard... unless it changed?

And Billboard was the weekend hang-out for noof and myself for months :)

aint been there for a few weeks. Sure to return though.

TEAM WANG RACING? ROFL

Ok. Here's the deal.

As a regular HK goer, I can clarify the following.

HK was at Billboards in Russell St and became a members only situation after some of the krew from Salt came over and problems were created (no offence to any Salt goers here but this is simply a fact and I'm not taking shots at anyone).

The "full" members thing didn't work all that well and opened up again to the public with a members priority line.

About 2 months ago, HK moved from Billboards to The Royal Melbourne Hotel which is located on Bourke St between King and Spencer Streets.

Things have been getting better over recent weeks with lineups such as 3 weeks ago when Carbon Based played and last week showed a great turnout due to two hard NRG sets by Paul Glazby & Paul Brisk. More than 800 people walked through the doors on Friday night which is a great number for a type of club which appeals to a niche group.

As for the muzzas and other unwanteds, HK has got a lot better over recent times they are no longer welcome. People in there are all there for the same reason and that is to have fun.

If you went to HK some time ago and were disappointed, I ask you to give it another chance and go again. It has really become something great and I love everytime I go. I have not had one bad experience there.

sounds like its getting to be more like what cage was back in the day...

might give it a go one day in the near future next time one of my old mates says theyre going :)

I used to go abou 2 years ago every Friday night, when the place rocked.

Stopped going due to other committments (read was over the whole scene) but I'm keen on going again sometime soon.

Maybe in a few weeks

BASS OUT

I'm sure Adzmax and Daz will agree on the absolute HOTTIES down at Room 680 on Tuesday nights... it's disco/retro/house, but fu(K me there are some damn fine chicks going in there! :D :D

and not a day over seventeen... :thumbsup: :Oops: