SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

If anyone wants an opportunity to make solid money got a good development available $800k can be turned into $1.2 obviously factor in costs probably make 200k all said and done without having to build anything.

Pretty much did just not as directly as you'd like.

I have people who handle all that for me

Your super fund doesn't count

lol yeah sure they do - either ya got em or ya don't man.

Whatever floats ya boat man if cents excite ya good for you I'll stick to makin real money.

Edited by alr33x

If anyone wants an opportunity to make solid money got a good development available $800k can be turned into $1.2 obviously factor in costs probably make 200k all said and done without having to build anything.

srs question: person has $800k cash. no kids. already got a house, cars, wife, disowned family etc.

why would they toss up that 800k to possibly make another 200k? 25% return sure, do they want a yacht or upgrade to an even bigger house? with that kind of cash you could finance your way to a lot of things. maybe not private jet level, but is it just greed?

• Like 1

700% return on investment excites me. But you stick to your 25% return.

I know a few people *significantly* more wealthy than yourself and all of them possess a damn sight more class and credence than you could ever project with your sheer arrogance, ignorance, pretentiousness, shameless self promotion and lining of yourself with over-capitalised luxury goods in an attempt to compensate for an image you couldn't pull off with merits alone. But as they say, money can't buy you class...you can't fake that one either.

• Like 3

srs question: person has $800k cash. no kids. already got a house, cars, wife, disowned family etc.

why would they toss up that 800k to possibly make another 200k? 25% return sure, do they want a yacht or upgrade to an even bigger house? with that kind of cash you could finance your way to a lot of things. maybe not private jet level, but is it just greed?

Presumably because it would make them appear wealthy on a forum

• Like 1

maybe i should make a hip-hop single and just just make a video of me and a bunch of people walking through someones mansion and riding in Cadillac escalades.

Leroy from the block dont got rocks, he got alps.

Get money.

moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney mother f**ker

700% return on investment excites me. But you stick to your 25% return.

I know a few people *significantly* more wealthy than yourself and all of them possess a damn sight more class and credence than you could ever project with your sheer arrogance, ignorance, pretentiousness, shameless self promotion and lining of yourself with over-capitalised luxury goods in an attempt to compensate for an image you couldn't pull off with merits alone. But as they say, money can't buy you class...you can't fake that one either.

So much lol - Cos you know all that from an Internet post.

how about this though you say you know your shit with your 700% returns so let's do a deal I've got the money you supposedly have the know how so let's work something out ill happily share profits with you - are you game enough to back yourself in?

how about this though you say you know your shit with your 700% returns so let's do a deal I've got the money you supposedly have the know how so let's work something out ill happily share profits with you - are you game enough to back yourself in?

im sure Dezz would have been keen... if Birds hadnt of got in first.