SAU Community

Saunsw Texikhana 25th October Round 3 Club Championship

crashdown

Heads up guys, we're going to be looking closely at results for picking SAU NSW team members for Nulon Nats next year!!

Consider this part of the audition process!!!

So i should be a shoe in lol

Also just paid today! !!!

Guys I'm close to being a yes for this - have new car in possession! But it needs a bit of work to be ready by the 25th. Ciaron are you happy to leave me as "To be confirmed" for a while longer?

180 as delivered

• Like 1

Guys I'm close to being a yes for this - have new car in possession! But it needs a bit of work to be ready by the 25th. Ciaron are you happy to leave me as "To be confirmed" for a while longer?

I have a soft spot for popup lightz!

• Like 1

soft spot for my 5 then too? lol

I started it last night after a few weeks of sitting at my parents, started first time and ran like a dream.

just need an oil change and old rear tyres and I'm good to go!!

fkn excited!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I thought you might have asked about the Honda, but as the boy just wrote off his Patrol, and was trying to find a cheap daily to get by with, I decided to give the Honda to him
    • Axle back, new thermostat and coolant bottle arrived from MX5 Mania, I'm still waiting for Super Cheap to get back to me with my order, once I get everything in my hands I'll take some leave and "play", starting with serving and fitting parts, then detail I honestly think this is the most fun part about getting a new old car
    • In roughly 6 to 9 months time, what mods will you have done, and how much can I buy the car for?
    • I haven't been able to try a coppermix twin but I tried a 997.2 Turbo 6MT the other day with a single plate organic clutch that had all the springs removed so it's "for race use" and a stronger pressure plate. Absolutely miserable to drive. I couldn't feel the pressure plate weight because the pedal has hydraulic assist from the power steering pump but the slip point felt like I had to flex my big toe to control it because it was so sensitive. The clutch also shuddered horribly at the slip point. My best guess looking at the previous owner documentation is they tried to resurface the dual mass flywheel due to supply chain issues + used a stupid clutch with no marcel springs or any of the usual tricks that trade burst strength for driveability. I ordered the coppermix twin. Once it gets here I'll try to figure out whether to shop this job out to a local mechanic I can trust or try to DIY it.
    • I've got a brand new BM57 for this upgrade if you need it.