SAU Community

Apparently This Is The Only 2009 V36 Sp Coupe In Australia

The Max

Nono, you have it all wrong. He says;

There is no other genuine 2009 V36 370GT Type SP 7-speed Auto Coupe available in the Australian Market!!!!!!!!

No other GENUINE V36's. Poop loads of Chinese copies tho.

I wonder how often that poor V36 catches its own reflection and just weeps.

haha this thing has been on carsales for atleast 2-3 years i reckon its a dealer posting privately and the shown "car" is not available for sale :P

Edited by AsM

i reckon its a dealer posting privately and the shown "car" is not available for sale :P

I'm thinking the same thing.. especially since the last line of th ad is -

'Also available 2010 Infiniti G37 CONVERTIBLE $69,990!!!'

Which is interesting, as I don't think the V36 convertible was available for import under SEVS, and Infiniti didn't start selling locally until 2012.

Pretty tight clearance on those monster brakes behind the 22s eh.

Is that seriously what you guys have to pay in Aussie or is the seller taking the Michael just a little bit? That's about a $25K car in NZ (about $23K Aus).

Is that seriously what you guys have to pay in Aussie or is the seller taking the Michael just a little bit? That's about a $25K car in NZ (about $23K Aus).

No-one in their right mind would pay $46.5k for a 09 V36 in Aust. Even a 6sp example shouldn't be much more than about $30k

All I know is my '09 SP is insured for $45k at the moment. Before this year's renewal, it was still on the same $55k that I paid to get it on road when I imported it back in Jan 2012.

But yep, since the Japanese market isn't flogging them for anywhere near the $40k FOB I paid back then, then of course it won't be worth that much.

• 2 weeks later...

Priced to sell!! You wont find another genuine 2009 SP Type V36 370GT, let alone one with so many additional options, in mint condition and at such a competitive price!! ** remember only 10% of all V36 Skyline 370GTs have a sunroof and even less have the option combination of sunroof, tan leather and wood grain trim.** Please call me. *inc. on road costs Also available 2010 Infiniti G37 CONVERTIBLE $69,990!!!

^ That is an Excellent Excellent.

giphy.gif

And despite the noise I've made to Carpoint, no changes have been made to the ad. That's pretty much what I expected.

Call me bored but this is proving to be an interesting challenge. There must be a way to kick this guy in the nuts. :)

• Like 2