SAU Community

Sau Nsw End Of Year Putty Road Cruise

Redline_GTR

hey guys! fairly new to the site and recent bought a moded 94 gtst. interested in coming along to the cruise to met some enthusiasts and join in on the cruise just unsure if i can commit to the day as I'm quite busy the day before,

cheers joel.

• Like 1

Hi guys,just wondering if i can bring my 6yrs old son along aswell, cheers.

Kids have come on this cruise before krish, so I can't see why not. I hope he has a wonderful time!

Good to see you coming Nathan.

• Like 1

Hi guys,just wondering if i can bring my 6yrs old son along aswell, cheers.

My 11yr old is coming. No issue with kids. Its just a drive.

Also if anyone see's a white 32 turn off and back on Putty, its prob me just heading back as need to be back by 1pm.

• Like 2

This will be my GoPro view for tomorrow + external microphone mounted behind the Number Plate facing towards the Exhaust.

Was hoping to have another for the Front but my new GoPro is Faulty and has to get sent back.

Might put it this one facing forwards from the Halfway stop, will see how we go.

The weather is looking like it's going to be Perfect day for it.

post-134861-14499072391421_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This will be my GoPro view for tomorrow + external microphone mounted behind the Number Plate facing towards the Exhaust.

Was hoping to have another for the Front but my new GoPro is Faulty and has to get sent back.

Might put it this one facing forwards from the Halfway stop, will see how we go.

The weather is looking like it's going to be Perfect day for it.

I'll be running one forward facing. Probably on the bottom of my front bar or higher up on the windshield. Can collaborate afterwards :)

• Like 1

Thanks for run team, was good to run the motor in a little and find out some teething issues

Sorry if I held people up the old girl needs some handling work that's for sure.

I turned around with some ride high issues

post-9955-0-82280100-1449977416_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1