SAU Community

Sau Nsw End Of Year Putty Road Cruise

Redline_GTR

Well my brother, wont be coming but a mate in his CJ RalliArt Lancer is. So still a Plus 1 for me.

And at this stage it doesnt look like anyone else from Newcastle area is attending so, we will most likely make a day of it and Cruise down to the sydney meet to do the Whole cruise..

• Like 2

Well my brother, wont be coming but a mate in his CJ RalliArt Lancer is. So still a Plus 1 for me.

And at this stage it doesnt look like anyone else from Newcastle area is attending so, we will most likely make a day of it and Cruise down to the sydney meet to do the Whole cruise..

ill be in,missed out on last years run...

ill be starting from/coming from singleton

CIC guys amounting to double figures wishing to join at the McGraths Hill end Chris

On the SAU Fb page there are Hunter Valley guys wanting to meet up initially at Singleton I think

• Like 1

Is there anywhere i can tun around before the halway truck stop?

Want to bring my boy along, but needs to be at Campbeltown by 1pm for a Birthday. If not i may just come to the morning meet at Maccas

Is there anywhere i can tun around before the halway truck stop?

Want to bring my boy along, but needs to be at Campbeltown by 1pm for a Birthday. If not i may just come to the morning meet at Maccas

Yes Bobby, Well before the Halfway House along a mild right hand sweeper there's a cafe/servo on the right where it's easy to do a U-turn.

And there's another cafe near the church and that's well off the Putty.