SAU Community

Formula 1 2016

JAS-25T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had to laugh looking at spanker Lewis go to the wall to get pics with his fans and in repeated occasions shoved ppl away and told them not to touch him....then labour a smile for the photo.

Way to go Lewis...yep you are the people's champion:(

two or three?
this week, brasil and abu dhabi?

also i guess nico... as i think its the lesser of two evils...

i mean i used to think nico was alright, but his driving this year has seemed like he doesnt want to win...

Edited by MatthewT85

Whats funny is if Nico gets up the haters will say it was becaise of unreliability. But Hamilton seems to be fine with a WDC from when Massa blew up whilst in the lead with only laps to go.....got lucky with rain on the last lap in Brazil etc.  

Just like when Nico had a throttle problem in Singapore yadda yadda...the more vocal English press gloss over the fact that Nico had problems in the race that he managed whuilst Lewis had problems in practice and quali etc

Anyway, I dont care so do remember all the details. Not like the Webber - Vettel years :)  I almost want Nico to have a DNF due to gearbox failure and then beat him with two wins in the final rounds!

Good race. Many lols.

Verstappen gets a penalty for the same thing Hamilton gets away with.

Verstappen won't redress because he wants third.  Then gets penalised and drops to fifth.  Then gets promoted to 4th which is where he would have been had he redressed.

Then Lauda pours a bucket of shit on him.

Vettel goes postal and gets nothing.  Moves around under brakes and gets spanked.  Good good.

Rosberg looks like he will cruise around in P2 to the wdc.

Hoping like hell the new rules for 2017 will include some interesting racing for the lead instead of p3 at best. Newey looks to be half interested again.

Farcical 1. All those penalties were a joke. As were all the drivers comments during and after the race. 

Seems if they're not handing out 40 place grid penalties they find other ways to keep themselves occupied - in this case by artificially modifying the podium

Bernie should start watching some MotoGP to see what real, exciting racing looks like. Not only is f1 boring as watching paint dry these days, cocksuckers like verstappen get f**k all penalty for shit, while vettel cops it for doing less than verstappen has done 50 times in every race this year...

LOL at Dezz - jilted Ferrari fan. Don't worry they will win again and you will love F1 again. Might be waiting some time though.....

It's actually got nothing to do with who is or isn't winning, the sport is actually boring now. That's coming from someone who still doesn't miss a minute of quali or a race... The moment there is some action, there's a stewards review and someone's penalised...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I have been looking at some setting on the alarms for the Q60 and what buttons do and so and also been looking for details on the alarm in my V37 which is a standard issue with the car. settings like window roll up and a few others seem to not work at all. i cant seem to find exact info on V37 alarms so Q60 is all i can really go off i have not tried 400Z alarm settings or info yet so that will be next. any one got like a sheet of info on the alarm system in the V37 as all my documents are in japanese but i thought the system would basically be like standard through similar models? 
    • I had a fuel smell coming from the drivers rear and pulled the tank out to inspect where it was coming from, turns out the breather hose from the tank to the filler neck was perished. I’m going to Japan next week and I’ll grab it while I’m there  pulled the oil tank apart and started cleaning this crap out of it, some brake cleaner and rags got it looking new again 
    • Hmm. Was quite a few years ago now. I think I bought from a crowd in the US called CDT Audio. The speaker is the HD-6. The HD-6CF would have been the better option (based on T-S parameters), but they were discontinued in 4 ohm at that point in time. The HD-6 is a better driver in almost every other way (than the CF) - just not as good in IB. They still do the HD-6. They might even have a more suitable (for IB) option here.https://www.cdtaudio.com/cdtnew22/products/components/woofers/midwoofers/midwoofers.htm But, here's the rub. I was working in the US a lot back then, so I got them delivered to my US office and then just brought them back to OZ myself. I don't know if they will ship to OZ, and it probably wouldn't be great cost-wise anyway. As to results. They're driven direct off the rear channels of my headunit, because the headunit can be setup to run the rears as subs. So, not a lot of power being fed there. Nevertheless, there's no shortage of volume - the sub levels don't need or want to be boosted at all. The bass is definitely not what you would call "tight". It is definitely a bit delayed compared to a proper sub. But, with the great front soundstage and really good 6.5" woofers in the front doors, I'm getting most of the bass detail from the front and the rear is really only to extend the bottom end a bit. Works for what I'm doing. I mean - until recently you couldn't really hold a conversation in my car due to the fuel pump, and for many years I had tyres so noisy (Kumho KU36 at <50 tread depth) that I had to drive with earplugs anyway!
    • curious to know what drivers you chose and the results? quik mafs, says two 6.5s should roughly equate somewhere between a single 8" or 10" driver. i agree that IB is definitely the way to go in most cars imo.
    • S13 and R32 rear suspension geometry is horrible once you lower it (which everyone does). The camber & toe out ramp is very aggressive, hence it's common for the S13 boys/girls to use a S14 or S15 subframe as the geometry is light years ahead. I'm sure the same can be done on R32s, but I don't know anyone that has done that.