SAU Community

Saunsw 10 Pin Bowling Monthly Meet January

crashdown

The time has come to put up the SAUNSW Monthly meet for January. We will be going 10 Pin Bowling at the Blacktown AMF.

Date: Sunday 31st January

Time: 6:00pm

Shop 4011 Westpoint

17 Patrick Street, Blacktown NSW 2148

Link: https://www.amfbowling.com.au/venues/nsw/amf-blacktown

Cost: $15 for Triple Play and $2 for Shoe hire (Book 18:00-18:30 time slot)

The plan is to meet at Blacktown AMF at 5:30pm on Sunday 31st January. Blacktown AMF has an online offer of 3 games for $15 and $2 for shoe hire.

Booking is through the Blacktown AMF website. It is suggested that you pre-book to guarantee a spot. When booking, please select the 18:00-18:30 time slot.

They will try to group us together on lanes on the night, but they have told me that you can call and combine bookings to guarantee being on the same lane as your mates.

One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general.

When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to:

Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly.

Drive courteously on the states roads as a true enthusiast should.

Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAUNSW and thus, treat others accordingly.

Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.

Note to all prospective attendeees: there are quite a few good dining/snack options for before or after you attend this event.

Parking is pretty decent on Level 4 of Westpoint, with entry via turning left at the roundabout off Alpha Street (opposite K-Mart), then heading up the ramp. It might not be low-car friendly, but my Stagea has never had an issue.

Thanks Nick!

I can confirm the ramp entrance (from roundabout) is definitely not low car friendly. I'd suggest entering by turning left from the Alpha St lights (the cross road junction) on to Level 2 and making you way up to L4.

• Like 1

Just a reminder to people, that you need to book through Blacktown Bowling centre. The 3 games for $15 is an online offer on their website.

sooooo........

We don't tell you were coming?

• 2 weeks later...