SAU Community

2016 Gtr Festival Presented By Motive Dvd

levinboy

So if I rock up as a spectator, I can park my shitbox with the rest of the group? Or is this for show and shine only?

if it's a gtr, and you have filled out entry form and paid, certainly can be part of the group, if purely spectator, will be separate car park.

Hey Kat,

I will be entering my GTR in the club display. Can you please confirm the SAU NSW email address so I can send in my form

Jase

It's on the first page of this thread in the same post where the entry form is.

Paid today cpy26l sent entry form and paid by PayPal

Sweet, welcome aboard!

"It's on the first page of this thread in the same post where the entry form is."

ah yes, my bad.

ill send it in tommorrow morning and organise payment. will post up confirmation when done

Edited by gts25

Jason and Ravi we have your forms.

Looking good we have 15 entries for SAU NSW alone (not including a whole heap of SAU NSW members in the Heritage Display).

• Like 1

Also fo those of us who payed for the "Mega Pack", are we being sent all the merch and buddy passes, or will we be collecting them at the venue?

Also fo those of us who payed for the "Mega Pack", are we being sent all the merch and buddy passes, or will we be collecting them at the venue?

I'm going to say on the day but I'll confirm with Andrew.

so those of us not part of the heritage display enter at 8am or do we enter at 9am?

Heritage display is 7:30, entry times are clearly laid out on the prev page.

"Heritage display is 7:30, entry times are clearly laid out on the prev page."

im not part of the heritage display, hence my question. sorry its not that clear. are we considered pre-entrants at 8am or on the day entrants at 9am?

Edited by gts25