SAU Community

2016 Gtr Festival Presented By Motive Dvd

levinboy

Emailed my entry form under the name Jun MA with my credit card details. Looking forward to see you guys!

Sydney seems to have a mortgage on R32 GTR and R34 GTR N1s. Even V-Spec II Nurs.

We're very privileged!

"Heritage display is 7:30, entry times are clearly laid out on the prev page."

im not part of the heritage display, hence my question. sorry its not that clear. are we considered pre-entrants at 8am or on the day entrants at 9am?

Well you've pre entered so as it says, 8am

done Ravi. see you at 7am..

Feel free to rock up at 7am but don't be surprised if you don't get let in for an hour.

Just asking will I receive any confirmation and do I need to email both motive DVD and skylinesaunsw?

Hey mate just us is fine. I got your PM too.

• Like 1

Feel free to rock up at 7am but don't be surprised if you don't get let in for an hour.

that's an hours pre meet chat :thumbsup:

Don't know what time I will get there.

Either way, is going to be busy :)

I hve sent mine in quite a while ago and hve received confirmation but yet to receive anything else!

And what else would you be waiting on?

As has been stated, you'll get any gear you ordered on the day.

Anyone heading up from down south?

I will be leaving the wollongong area around 5:30am for a 7am arrival (approx.) as i have VIP entry as part of my pack.

If anyone wants to meet up with me at north wollongong maccas at 5:30am to cruise up together, i will be there getting my coffee fix :)

Who else is coming????? :)

I've arranged for a lady to come along in Kimono for the occasion. She even made the new Kimono herself - talented lady.

Can I pay for her - Sandy - at the gate, so that you can let her enter?

She's happy for photos to be taken nearby or next to cars.