SAU Community

Evo Drive

At least the emo won't try and grenade itself.

Or maybe it will.

I'd own a 34. But f**k paying that much for one in this market.

I agree. U could buy a brand spanker evo x and have change and warranty. Its a no brainer, except its like selling your soul to the devil[emoji12]
  • Like 1

An ex workmate of mine has one, he modded and maxed out the stock turbo at around 300awkw on e85. Engine eventually threw a rod and he spent an arm and a leg on a new block with cosworth internals and FP turbo for a reliable 500awhp. Don't work with him any longer so can't say how its held up in the year or so its been at 500whp.

• Like 1

An ex workmate of mine has one, he modded and maxed out the stock turbo at around 300awkw on e85. Engine eventually threw a rod and he spent an arm and a leg on a new block with cosworth internals and FP turbo for a reliable 500awhp. Don't work with him any longer so can't say how its held up in the year or so its been at 500whp.

At least 2 less cylinders to worry about when rebuilding.

Anywho,

Drove the car. Makes my 33 feel as old as it is.

-Steering is very responsive with good feedback.

-Brakes are amazing for standard rotors and pads.

-It's slow. But what do you expect from a standard car.

-Chassis is stiff af. Coilovers contributed to bumpiness. Momma ain't raise no pussy.

-Gearbox feels nice.

-Seats are great. Those emo recaro's are so good.

-Engine bay has lots of space.

I can see why these things do so good at the track. There is no real sloppy feel anywhere. Give it a exhaust and put e85 in the tank with a tune and I reckon it is a perfect car for driving on the road and being a weekend track warrior.

TLDR Probably going to sell my soul.

• Like 2