SAU Community

R34 Gtt Mods

Hey guys i just recently purchased r34 GTT for drift and circuit . I started getting parts for it , at this stage i got BLITZ FMIC , Xforce 3 inch turbo back exhaust , GTX3076r turbo , z32 AFM , and haltech ecu.

Which injectors and fuel pump would be the best for that set up ? How much power i should be expecting from dyno tune? Thank you

With a haltech you won't need the z32 afm as they use a map sensor.

What fuel do you plan to use?

A walbro 400lph and some id1000's or similiar will cover you on e85 with that turbo.

I suggest looking at suspension also if your tracking it. Maybe a bigger sump and breather setup also.

^^^ What he said.

Best tyres you can afford. Standard upgrades for stock brakes: pads, braided lines, high temp fluid, new rotors of current ones are worn. These are heavy cars.

Definitely an oil cooler. Oil & water temp gauges at a minimum.

In fact if you're serious about track, it probably works out cheaper to buy a purpose built track-only GTT rather than building one yourself, it's a long hard road that.

Check my105.com or Carsales to see what they go for, also there was a nice 300rwkw+ track only GTT coupe here on SAU with all the fruit for just over 10k.

I have an R33 with a GT3071R and Haltech ECU and making 360HP at 16PSI on 98 pump fuel. Hope this gives an idea of power levels. Should make more than me. I have Nismo 555cc injectors and a 260LPH fuel pump. Same intercooler as you and a HKS turbo back 3". I think 360HP works out around 270KW.

Thanks guys , will definitely look into suspension and brakes . Thats next on my list to do. And with buying track set up car they usualy can not be registered and i want something that i can take for a drive on weekend when i feel like it :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• To add to that very useful summary, even in the race/rally r32 gtr I have good quality, new(ish) poly bushes everywhere because that is what rules require, and the handling is excellent. Of course, the car doesn't do many klm but I'd still expect poly bushes to last better in road use than sphericals (especially as I have a couple of klm of dirt road to stuff sphericals up) I would change the front upper arms to spherical if I was allowed to, because the poly bushes flog out often, but otherwise new bushes (and ball joints) and a good alignment can make a world of difference
    • Any chance you can get a Nistune board installed instead and set the speed limit to whatever your tires can handle?
    • Hi all, I need to get this HKS SLD attached to my stock ECU because I've now got the German autobahn and faster European circuits to contend with.  The car is a manual 2dr ER34 with an AT ECU and I've realised the AT ECU has two pins for speed sensor signals: Pin 29: Vehicle speed sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 2) Pin *58: Output shaft rotation sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 1) - *RB25DET A/T model only Before I go butchering this harness, is anyone sure of which pin is the correct one for signal adjustment? The attached document from HKS indicates pin 29 but I found this situation mentioned in the following thread on a different forum (R34 GTT Auto Trans Speed Cut Problem | Zerotohundred) mentioning pin 58 needing to be altered by member zephuros, albeit it seems to be for an RSM-GP and the info appears to be old.  R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-2.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-3.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-1.pdf HKS SLD Vehicle Pin out P59-P70 ER34-pages.pdf
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.