SAU Community

series 2 steering rack part numbers please

oxford1327

have trawled through endless pages of forum posts and am not seeing a part number listing for front steering rack ends and tie rod ends, or what they are compatible with IE: R33 or R34 skyline, maxima, hell even Navara or Pootrol.

I am starting to get a little bit of movement in one of the rack ends and local parts outlets and workshops are useless when it comes to finding listings of parts or compatibility, and to make it even worse the mouth breathing  nufty's that occupy space behind the local nissan parts counter are also less than helpful, they have had their access to FAST removed by Nissan australia apparently.

if someone is able to give me a compatibility part number/model of car from  locally available stuff would be awesome, car is Series 2 RS4 AWD auto.

thanks in advance, and whomever has access to said part number would they be able to get them added into the stagea parts list sticky perhaps?

Cheers for that, my local parts stores are populated by deadshits that aren't willing to attempt to cross reference anything for you, they see it as our job to do that, and they just blindly order it

2 hours ago, oxford1327 said:

Cheers for that, my local parts stores are populated by deadshits that aren't willing to attempt to cross reference anything for you, they see it as our job to do that, and they just blindly order it

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/outer-front-suit-nissan-skyline-stagea-wgnc34-260rs-25tx-four-four-four-p-1090.html