SAU Community

Josh Williams possibly goes by Josh Redman or Josh Wills

masTers

Anyone know this bloke? Sold him a turbo, received a screen shot of a legitimate looking bank transfer so I sent it out with a few other things leaving that day before it cleared.

Money never cleared, and I got the usual story he will resend it, then the usual sob story he just lost his job and his mrs and he needs that $275 to live, then vanished. Has answered his phone once by mistake.

Lives in the Hounville area.

PayPal id linked to his phone number is Joshua Redman, but went by the name Josh Wills.

Only asking SAU as is email address is [email protected]

It's not much, but he's lied to me three times and wont answer my phone calls which is the piss off. I'll happily sell the debt to a local debt collector, or report to VEDA through my work as a bad debt. 

Cheers,

Steve

2xx6 Huon Highway

I'll leave the full number out of it for now in case he has genuinely moved from there, but if you know you know I guess.

Edited by masTers

hey mate, 

I've experienced the same issue before (im in perth WA). The guy sent me a bank money transfer screenshot (comm bank) and I called up the bank and they told me the sender can cancel the transaction within 2 hours. 

however, I've ended up randomly seeing his car driving past me not long after and I followed him to his house and next thing you know.. I got my part back (would not recommend).

just be careful next time and wait for the money to be cleared. 

• 4 months later...

Ok, his real name is Joshua Redman, mobile number is 0412 997 269. 

He made one payment and then decided to block my number, I often catch up him slip up and answer private numbers to act like a stunned piece of shit and then hang up. 

He claimed to have Covid-19 and had to spent his tax return on medicine so couldn't pay. Being Tasmania hasn't had any active cases of public transmission in forever this is very unlikely.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...