SAU Community

Formal Car Hire?

Xeaon

Hey,

I am wondering if anyone would know where the best place is to hire a formal car for my year 10 formal, I am in sydney and looking for something classy and hot.

Any suggestions and hire recomendations would be more than welcome!

Also anyone with something nice offering a service will be considered and wont get paid to shabby! :)

Thanks guys.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would so want to do this if i had mine still. i remember my yr 12 formal. a mate dropped us off in an XY GT at the boulevard in the cross. hooked it up and 180 degrees later he was screaming off into the distance back into the city. so cool when you're young and showing off

Originally posted by BY BY

Whats ur price? i can arrange some VERY modified skylines and other cars if needed

Not sure, what do you think is reasonable?

Would invole picking me up, then my girl, predrinks, then to the formal, doing something nice.. after dropping us :) then picking us up and taking us to the after party. - sound right?

Something VERY modified sounds nice :( Im listening.

Black GTR34 would be great :D What other cars?

Thanks, Mark. :)

lol that's what i was thinkin... only problem... the skylines u'r thinkin of are 2 door... which means u'r gonna look wierd hoppin out the back of one. (U dun wanna arrive at the formal in the passenger seat and u're date in the backseat)... if all else fails jus hire a limo like the rest of em.

There's a company that allows you to hire exotic cars, but I'm guessin u can't drive unless an oldie is there with u.

Originally posted by funkymonkey

lol that's what i was thinkin... only problem... the skylines u'r thinkin of are 2 door... which means u'r gonna look wierd hoppin out the back of one. (U dun wanna arrive at the formal in the passenger seat and u're date in the backseat)... if all else fails jus hire a limo like the rest of em.

There's a company that allows you to hire exotic cars, but I'm guessin u can't drive unless an oldie is there with u.

Ah true, not enough room for 2 passengers in the back?

Xeaon, do you really want a 21 yr old spunk skyline owner to know where your date lives? :D j/k its a mad idea, wish I thought of it for my formal instead of gettin a 6 seater limo with 2 otha mates n our dates.

Hey why don't you get a convoy thing happening and get all your mates dropped off in em too :P

be careful, by asking for a fee you guys are entering into a contract, which increases the duty of care/liability owed on your behalf (not to mention could be illegal, doubt anybody would hold a limo license?)

so if there's an accident and something bad happens, its not just 'oh yea i was just giving them a lift....' it is far far worse than that...

something to think about

R33 - Ah thanks, pm about what info?

funkymonkey - Hehe I was thinking about that, I have another few friends looking for cars also. But atm I want to be the only one with the skyline :D

ultim8DTM5 - True, but wouldn't we just be classed as passengers in a accident?

No offers or any suggestions (url?) yet :)

fatz - Slab of? Hmm what car have you got? Pictures?

and if i loose my car for 3 month you have to supply one for me hehahahhhahah
- Haha no way :D

Thanks guys.