SAU Community

R33 Series 2 Eyelids

Guest INASNT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GR33DyMANGO

thanks for posting those pics lou15x. looks pretty kewl. i doubt i;d spend 200bucks on em though. id rather buy 200bucks worth of pork spare ribs and live like a king for a few weeks.. bauhahaa......

>What will fit on a s2 r33?

>i may want some side skits, rear bar etc (except I want to keep my s2 front bar). Will those eyelids fit onto my s2?

>I'll only be interested in jan/feb next year after i graduate from uni.

>Mark

Re: fibreglass stuff

It all fits your car. E-Mail me at [email protected] when your interested.... Please bear in mind we are only getting them this cheap as part of a group buy and they normally cost a lot more.

----------------------------

I've got a series 2 R33 and pm Dr Drift.

The question I asked is up the top with the '>'s and his reply is sandwiched between this text and my question.

Looks like all the bits will fit on a s2. s1 and s2 are different so i'm not 100% convinced that it will fit on a s2. Maybe you can query him?

Mark

Originally posted by MRK25T

>What will fit on a s2 r33?  

>i may want some side skits, rear bar etc (except I want to keep my s2 front bar). Will those eyelids fit onto my s2?  

>I'll only be interested in jan/feb next year after i graduate from uni.  

>Mark

Re: fibreglass stuff  

It all fits your car. E-Mail me at [email protected] when your interested.... Please bear in mind we are only getting them this cheap as part of a group buy and they normally cost a lot more.

----------------------------

I've got a series 2 R33 and pm Dr Drift.

The question I asked is up the top with the '>'s and his reply is sandwiched between this text and my question.

Looks like all the bits will fit on a s2. s1 and s2 are different so i'm not 100% convinced that it will fit on a s2. Maybe you can query him?

Mark

I know for a fact that the eyelids for the series 1 wont fit the series 2.

Yeah, thats why I left Dr Drift a PM because I wanted to make sure they would fit. I'll direct him to this thread and maybe he can clear this up.

Still wanting a car for the prototype of the eyelid?

Mark

already talked to him!

he hasent got 1 for series 2!

can u take your car down to get the template done?

Where do I need to take the car and how long will it take?

Does it matter if I do it after the 26th (after my exams?)

Mark

doc fill in the blanks please!

Where do I need to take the car and how long will it take?

Does it matter if I do it after the 26th (after my exams?)

Mark

Call fatz aka Pete on 0409226626

As he said he'll need the eyelids for an hour or two..... I'm sure you'll make many peopl happy if you do it :(

Originally posted by Dr_Drift

Call fatz aka Pete on 0409226626

As he said he'll need the eyelids for an hour or two..... I'm sure you'll make many peopl happy if you do it :(

yep thats the same guy i was gonna get em off!

he will make your for free if u let him use your car to get the template

Ok, i'll organise to do it after the 26th.

Called Pete then, after the 26th is fine with him. I'll get the details off Pete when he gets back to me and let you know whats happening.

The eyelids can probably do different styles so maybe work out what style everyone likes and see if they can do it? - possibly will just be modified s1 eyelids... before I get the details I don't know what the deal is.

Mark

Ok, i'll organise to do it after the 26th.

Called Pete then, after the 26th is fine with him. I'll get the details off Pete when he gets back to me and let you know whats happening.

The eyelids can probably do different styles so maybe work out what style everyone likes and see if they can do it? - possibly will just be modified s1 eyelids... before I get the details I don't know what the deal is.

Mark

sweet, keep me informed as i wants the lids for sure.