SAU Community

BodyKits What Fits What?

mcnamg

hi stagea people,

i have some stuff for stageas Series1, if you are interested in. i know this is not the classified sect but ...

dolphin front bumper, dolphin grill, dolphin eyelids, dolphin clear bumper indicators

ganador aero mirrors( electric. plug n play)

r33gtr brembos fronts only(calipers/disc/ slotted n x-drilled rotors). straight fit 4 wgnc34

original recaro sr3 (pair in full black fabric) with rails n base frame. straight fit 4 wgnc34

all parts in melbourne ( not still in japan bullshit! hehe )

cheers ray

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no digi camera. these pics are of the parts on other cars. all the stuff is genuine from japan, not copies.

pics 1+2 >>> dolphin bumper/ grill / eyelids/ clear indictors

* pls note the actual front grill does not have the 2 slates like those in pics.

pics 3+4 >>> Ganador aero mirrors

need the price or just happy to look at pics??

Cheers

I'm interested in prices also please. in particular Dolphin clear bumper indicators, dolphin eyelids, and ganador mirrors.

please email me on [email protected]. I'm in NZ but if you can furchish me the prices in Aussi dollars I can work out the stuff I require. I have friends in Aussi I can get parts sent too as well so it may make it easier than arranging customs declarations etc.

thanks mate.

hi trolly lovers!

to make it easy, here are the prices!

bumper w meshing> $1250

grill w meshing> $450

eyelids> $220

clear indicators> $300

recaro sr3 w rails> $1800

brembo> $1700

ganador mirrors> $550

hkb a/m steering wheel boss kit for stagea (japan brand)> $140

momo race s/w (brand new) $280

momo tuner s/w (brand new) $250

defi black face series gauges boost/water temp./oil temp. + daisy link controller

(brand new)> $1000 will not separate

time to hot up your supermarket trollies!

cheers ray

Anyone know where i can get a rear wing from? just a stock one. i've tried a few wreckers, but not many even have parts for stagea's. I was under the impression Just Jap get regular shipments, but they're all out too. Does anyone have or know of a stock rear wing for sale, or a spare one they don't want?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to kick up an old thread, but i've been searching for a wing for a bit now, and still haven't managed to find one.

If anyone knows of any dealers in aus, or dealers in jap that ship that would be greatly appreciated. i want my stagea looking less like a volvo at the back

• 4 weeks later...

Stumbled across another bodykit thats a bit different... "Ducks Garden"

http://ducks-garden.co.jp/014_stagea/stagea.htm

stagea-01_fr.jpg

stagea-01_rr.jpg

Oh and does anyone know that rim in the pic? Seen it before and love it - has the white/blue hatching around behind the spokes... anyone know make /model?

:D

And heres the abflug site and their stagea kit (already been mentioned i spose) - but a nice kit... might even just pickup one of those bonnet air vents! Anyone know best contact in Perth / Aus to order this stuff from?

http://www.ab-flug.co.jp/catalogue/stagea/parts1.html

STAGEAF.jpg

STAGEAEL.jpg

Just think how cool that car would be as a Woodstock Bourbon promotion vehicle or V energy drink or something similar. Could serve drinks right there of the rear mid spoiler bar stylz :)

It's different, and probably built for shows to grab the eye. Surely the air force on that rear roof spoiler at speed would get close to snapping that puppy right off? :P