SAU Community

Offical Cruise: 16.10.04 - Warburton

Snowman

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, can i get a CAMS licence at this? I'm already an SAUVIC member and i've got the CAMS form, i just need to get the 30 day temp. licence thing signed and handover some cash. I need a CAMS licence for the NDSOC training day on the 17th.

tom_g = I will be able to sign your CAMS licence on the day no worries. It preferable if you have a credit card number on the form however. I will be signing/collecting a bunch of licence forms and sending them all off for people. But if you need to sign up for the Club also then cash for that is fine.

:rofl:

This cruise sounds A1!

I will definately be coming in my 34.

Hey Ash, i'll have a spare seat so you can jump in my car whenever u want during the day.

I'll also be signing up for a membership as i was late to the st albert meet.

See you guys on Saturday!

Regards,

Shaun

Bringing an unregistered car to a CLUB CRUISE does not promote a good image towards SAU VIC and it's responsible members.  On behalf of the committee, and other club members, i ask you to leave the car at home and hitch a ride with another member.

As Adam has stated, there will be heaps more events/cruises since summer has started :D, and i hope to see you registered car then.

well i was going to bring the ceffy til i read this lol

So who else is going to spend all day Saturday washing and waxing there cars?

I'm having my interior and engine bay detailed for me on Friday.  I hate cleaning the inside of my car.  Maybe I'm lazy.

Just Maybe. :P I've paid to have my engine bay cleaned and detailed before, not that it was really dirty - I just cbf doing it myself :( It came up looking great. I think it was you Peter who said it looked like I was about to sell the car lol. After that it's easy to keep in top clean condition, as it should be!

:P

is there any chance i could get a ride with someone for the day as my dads car hasnt arrived yet.

i can be dropped off anywhere preety much well i am based in donny.

and only take up one seat :P

lol

cya greg