SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted grey/green s1 with big shiny wheels and low suspension yesterday, stopped on the side of the Pacific Hwy near Old burleigh Town at about 4.30pm. He was helping out a broken down car, so I just slowed down, tooted and flashed, and went about my business

I've spotted 4 stageas over the past few days...

* Thursday a red S1 with nismo kit and goldfish at ikea

* Friday night, a metallic M35 Autech in Wayville

* Today a white S2 RS4 with 260RS bodykit at marion

* Tonight a dark, possibly red S1 in Torrens Park (possibly same as first sighting)

Wowzerz! thats a lot of sightings for 4 days!

spotted a couple today, a stock looking series 1 on botany road near green square i was 2 cars behind it but they where slow and

for the first time ever spotted an M35 stag at underwood smash repairs in botany...looked sorry with damaged quarter and keyed panels

Spotted a Red Series one stag yesterday on the Kwinana freeway near roe highway heading north was for sale.

Also saw one this morning on the way to work a series 2 heading down stirling highway towards fremantle.

hmm monday the 17h hey? I am 99% sure that was me :( but the only thing that confuses me is I was only in that area AFTER lunch.. so maybe it wasnt me ( cries )

we passed a white stagea whist we were moving a matress into my sisters rental .. you would think that a stagea with a body kit and a queen sized matress strapped to the roof would kinda stick out .. but the matress was only on for maybe 3 km's total

Spotted a Red Series one stag yesterday on the Kwinana freeway near roe highway heading north was for sale.

Also saw one this morning on the way to work a series 2 heading down stirling highway towards fremantle.