SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted silver s2 near Thornton roadworks about 7.50am a couple of weeks ago, blonde lady driving and male in the passenger seat. both waved, made my day.

Spotted silver s1 same day on the way home, pulled out behind him in thornton, had s2 taillights.

Not trying to be a smart arse, but the actual rule is to give way to traffic already on the roundabout, not to the right.

That's 100% correct, i live in an area that has quite a few roundabouts, and to be honest im sick of people

flying through the roundabout because they think they have "the right of way". If you are to my right and are several

car lengths back from the roundabout and im at the roundabout, im sorry but im going first whether u like it or not

cos its first in.....sorry to go off topic just wanted to vent! :P

Not trying to be a smart arse, but the actual rule is to give way to traffic already on the roundabout, not to the right.

nsw

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/roundabouts.html

or vic

http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/NR/rdonlyre...0/0/part_09.pdf

(page 93 .point 114) ??

and no, it wasn't me

That's 100% correct, i live in an area that has quite a few roundabouts, and to be honest im sick of people

flying through the roundabout because they think they have "the right of way". If you are to my right and are several

car lengths back from the roundabout and im at the roundabout, im sorry but im going first whether u like it or not

cos its first in.....sorry to go off topic just wanted to vent! :P

I believe the original rule was to give way to traffic already on the roundabout AND those approaching from the right, which I still think is the safest option, but yeah, I'm not going to wait for a car that's still a fair way off anyway.

Spotted a black S2 that was dumped and had black wheels heading towards the Bay on Anzac Highway yesterday morning at around 7:45am as I was heading to work in town. Would have waved but some

stupid car was in the way, but did notice he/she was looking at me as I was looking at them.

If you are on here, hi :P

seen a silver s2 at around 7-730pm driving down beach road seen u as a white supra may of pulled out in front of you at the playground near the pier..

my miss's saw a s1 or s2 on keysy-dandy bypass around 630-7 she was in the echo behind you trying to take a photo, she said you saw her trying to do so

seen a silver s2 at around 7-730pm driving down beach road seen u as a white supra may of pulled out in front of you at the playground near the pier..

my miss's saw a s1 or s2 on keysy-dandy bypass around 630-7 she was in the echo behind you trying to take a photo, she said you saw her trying to do so

yeah that silver S2 was me, was just at safeway getting some stuff for a BBQ.. i didnt see another stagea though

yeah that silver S2 was me, was just at safeway getting some stuff for a BBQ.. i didnt see another stagea though

nah had mine in the carpark. just heard to supra, turned around and saw a stagea insted.

managed to park next to the r34 that looks like a track car decked out in RE CUSTOMS decal. didnt think he actually drove it.

anyone know the owner of the white S2 that either lives at or is park regularly at the begining of Davies RD in Flaggstaff hill? I travel along there often so I thought i would say hey

hi that would be me... I guess you drive the silver S1 that I have seen go past a couple of times?

spotted SHIZNT at the altona sports club on friday nite. looks pretty mean

white S2 on ftg rd near brandon park yesterday arvo

unfortunately i was not in my car on either of the spottings.

Thanks mate, she's looking a bit sad at the moment with the taped bumper and hasn't had a good wash for awhile. Hopefully all should be fixed up soon!

Thanks mate, she's looking a bit sad at the moment with the taped bumper and hasn't had a good wash for awhile. Hopefully all should be fixed up soon!

where abouts do u live mate?

i frequent the workies quite often for a 'few' ales, am a member :P

Spotted a S2 stagea passing Woolies in Goolwa at bout 6pm... I followed for a bit until she thought I was stalking her and pullled over. Nice looking car though.

where abouts do u live mate?

i frequent the workies quite often for a 'few' ales, am a member :wave:

I'm from Hoppers Crossing but my Dads' been a member down the workies for 20 years and is there most Friday night's. Then i get conned into picking him up.

Silver S1 stagea a few cars behind me on Albany Hwy this morning @ 8am in cannington. was in the gtr.

Also, a nice white one with black rims departing carousel @ 7pm tonight. very nice :)