SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

iamhe, you drove right by my place and didnt call in for coffee? Werent you going to drop off that Emanage ultimate too? :rofl:

I may... for a price.

Had my wife with me and we both had to go back to work, so no coffee.

Maybe some other time, bud?

Spotted Scotty NM35's Stag... in his driveway.

Nice car bud, Love the FMIC setup & throttle body pipe (but you knew that already) f*ck'n loud exhaust though!

(You would love the exhaust Iain/Craig!)

Edited by iamhe77

Huh????? In my neck of the woods.....and you too!!!!.....I no longer feel special.....even though I know I am :)

oh don't worry, you are Special............ :down:

Edited by andy65b

lol...gayness calls coming from the gay silver poverty pack twins.....one of them undergoing botox on there headlights and other parts!!!

what is it again Ian????...."When I get gay, I stop being gay and be an awesome homo instead. True story!"

P.S. If I was going to turn it would not be for a male 6ft3" Clayton's Volvo driving mad scientist....Ian's much cuter because his small!!!

P.S.S. There, I have insulted three people in one responce!!!...and I wonder why people think I have an attitude problem!!!! :)

Edited by Jetwreck

and it goes P.S. then P.P.S for post post script dumbass

like I said gay!!!!

Maybe I should I record this day of the month in my diary for Mr Happy!!! :) you've had a go at everyone today!!!!

.....been pissing myself laughing at some of the responses you've given today to overnight experts!

geezus, remember OUR conversation about the exact same topic? lol

anyway, ill concede defeat on that subject with them. but ill be wasting my money on that non-mod in the coming months

geezus, remember OUR conversation about the exact same topic? lol

anyway, ill concede defeat on that subject with them. but ill be wasting my money on that non-mod in the coming months

Will tell you one thing...I have done 2 throttle bodies....one on a VR HSV 215i(change to Duel Plenum...big improvement in throttle response but car was NA)....and one on a Turbo XR6(not a big improvement but definitely noticeable).

lol...gayness calls coming from the gay silver poverty pack twins.....one of them undergoing botox on there headlights and other parts!!!

what is it again Ian????...."When I get gay, I stop being gay and be an awesome homo instead. True story!"

P.S. If I was going to turn it would not be for a male 6ft3" Clayton's Volvo driving mad scientist....Ian's much cuter because his small!!!

P.S.S. There, I have insulted three people in one responce!!!...and I wonder why people think I have an attitude problem!!!! :)

:P:D:(:laugh: Silver? :huh:

Bit sensitive there Craig?

Perhaps there is more to this than a quiet joke!

btw, your display of jealousy of my to-be headlights is quite obvious, Mr. Pokemon lover :P

Edited by iamhe77

So, ummm, back on topic, this afternoon I spotted a black s2 C34 parked in the carpark of Carlingford Court shopping centre, and I left a few SAU-NSW business cards on their window.