SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted, Black S2 parked on Japser Road in Moorabbin today at 2:00pm.

Also last night in the city on La-trobe street Silver S1 with big exhaust was crossing over Swanston Street at about 9:10pm. :D:D

Yesterday spoted prince skyline at my kid's school ,very nice M35 (at last i can see one :( )love the interior, makes my c34 look much older + prince is an excellent person to talk with...shame I didn't have my stag...

Great chatting with you Freddy! Shame your Stagea wasn't there - would have loved to have looked at it! Drop me an email!

Spotted 2 M35 Stagea's tonight.

One fully sick black one with black wheels and go fast stripes (fully riced) :whistling: hi Craig

and One gold beast with 20 inch wheels and Carbon go fast bits. :( hi Danny

both sounding nice and going just as well.

Edited by andy65b

think i just stotted macdog on nepean hwy at about 5ish, u were coming off lower dandy.. also stotted a silver S1 in williams road balaclava about 4ish

BOOM!

that's me! why no wave? i would have pulled over, i was fcking wrecked, just finished unloading a 40 ft high cube container...

BOOM!

that's me! why no wave? i would have pulled over, i was fcking wrecked, just finished unloading a 40 ft high cube container...

i was on nepean heading home to aspendale at the set of lights there, i was kinda hidden in trafic, was heading home after just getting my LMGT4's fitted finaly after having them sitting in my room for over a year, p.s. 5mm spacers on the back rnt enough to clear 9.5 inch rims :) scrapped the inside edge every time i hit a bump on the way home.. gotta get me some camber arms and lip my guards, can any1 recomend a set that dont cost $400. and does any1 know anywhere in melbs that lips and rolls guards??

the fronts gotta come down another 1.5 inches

post-39843-1252679317_thumb.jpg

Edited by canarygsr

One fully sick black one with black wheels and go fast stripes (fully riced) :) hi Craig

and One gold beast with 20 inch wheels and Carbon go fast bits. :( hi Danny

woohoo also like wise

a Silver M35 as well hahaha

but i must say your exhaust is much quiter than mine

One fully sick black one with black wheels and go fast stripes (fully riced) :) hi Craig

and One gold beast with 20 inch wheels and Carbon go fast bits. :domokun: hi Danny

Were you having a get together and just forgot to invite me? :(

Spotted a silver R35 GTR today in the tunnel but no stags.

Edited by scotty nm35

Spotted Aaron's black C34 at the Import Monster warehouse this morning.

Also spotted a soon-to-be complied black S2 with R34 front conversion including carbon bonnet.

If the owner is on here... Looks awesome! Congrats on the purchase!!

Was at Willowbank today and spotted James S2. His gf was there and they may come to next weeks cruise.

Incidently was chauffeured by my 16yo on his L plates. Nice to drive a Stag when you are 16. He did very well for only his second decent drive.