SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Been spotting various Stageas around Adeliade, must be the Stagea capital or there just more active than Melbourne.

No no defiantly correct with that stament we have heaps of stags in Adelaide. When i brought mine just under a year ago hardly any. Now im seeing a couple a week.

No no defiantly correct with that stament we have heaps of stags in Adelaide. When i brought mine just under a year ago hardly any. Now im seeing a couple a week.

Yeah no shit.. last time i was over here i was lucky to see one.. I just sold mine and could count on one hand how many other Stagea's id seen in Melbourne.. Adelaide is crazy with Stagea's.. seen atleast another 2 today!

Edited by SHIZNT

I spotted 2 silver stageas (both s2 I think) near mitcham area (adelaide) within about 1 minute of each other. I was in the silver m35 if either of you are on here. Exchanged waves both times :D

can everyone keep an eye out for my yellow s2 rs4s with dayz kit (and carbon bottom middle bit) on the gold coast

letting the gf drive it while im away cos her car is dieing slowly

let me knwo if you see her and what her driving is like

thanks

Tom

can everyone keep an eye out for my yellow s2 rs4s with dayz kit (and carbon bottom middle bit) on the gold coast

letting the gf drive it while im away cos her car is dieing slowly

let me knwo if you see her and what her driving is like

thanks

Tom

LMFAO :blink: WILL DO

I spotted a white C34 (I *think* it was an s2) heading North (towards Hornsby) on Pennant Hills Road around Thornleigh at around 12.15am tonight. I was in my dark green s1 heading the other way, on the way home from the usual Thursday ritual of heading up to the Central Coast.

God dammit.

Are you Brisbane drivers blind?

I'll be spotted eventually -.-

:laugh:

Don't worry mate, you'll be spotted eventually.

It took nearly 2.5 years for me to be spotted in this thread and even then my stag was referred to as silver!

Never mind that for 1 year, I was the only M35 in the damn state!!!... I guess I must have been mistaken for a pearl blue Volvo :D

:blink:

Don't worry mate, you'll be spotted eventually.

It took nearly 2.5 years for me to be spotted in this thread and even then my stag was referred to as silver!

Never mind that for 1 year, I was the only M35 in the damn state!!!... I guess I must have been mistaken for a pearl blue Volvo :down:

Have you seen another stagea mate? Perhaps you are blind as well. lol :)

I'm impatient though :huh:

I guess to be fair, I've only ever spotted one so it makes sense that no one has spotted me.

if you come up the sunshine coast,there are only two m35s, my dark blue rx and one burgundy arx.There are quite few other stageas, but they arent all on this site. :) .

if you come up the sunshine coast,there are only two m35s, my dark blue rx and one burgundy arx.There are quite few other stageas, but they arent all on this site. :) .

Three. I live on the coast (mapleton)! I just mentioned Brisbane as I've been doing a ton of driving in Brisso lately.

Never seen you, but I've seen the burgundy arx. They didn't wave back to me :huh: I saw them out in Kawana.

I'm up in the hinterland but do cross over into kawana a few times a week (work) and to the beach (maroochydore) once a fortnight or so.