SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

I did 3000km around VIC and never saw another Stag :P

lol... tell me about it!

Anyway, spotted that yellow face lifted C34 again on Penninsula Fwy on Saturday around midday.

Edited by iamhe77

spotted a white M35 ARX on lyons road tonight. i beeped as theyed into a driveway. i think they saw me

forgot to mention.....spotted Ian's M35 in his driveway on the way to work on Sunday at about 7.30AM. This time I could not be bothered trying to wake him up....lol

Red c34 Stag on Batt St Penrith this morning. Was in my black beast, waved, but driver had her game face on. Psyching up for work no doubt :( .

forgot to mention.....spotted Ian's M35 in his driveway on the way to work on Sunday at about 7.30AM. This time I could not be bothered trying to wake him up....lol

i worked the night before too so i would have been dead to the world!

Spotted today around 8.15am in Brisbane near the Marriott (Elizabeth st?): Black S2 with heaps of dish on the rear wheels (RSV maybe?). I was sitting at a cafe, but the driver would have driven past my V35 parked pretty much in front of the Marriott...

Spotted Alex's stagea (CL11QE) parked on the main street of Richmond earlier today whilst I was driving around.

hey lol didnt even notice ur spot of me! me and the missus normally goto

a cafe there for sunday brunch - berry pancakes with icecream and

cream FTW!

hey lol didnt even notice ur spot of me! me and the missus normally goto

a cafe there for sunday brunch - berry pancakes with icecream and

cream FTW!

ooooh yumm, have to make a note to try them next time I'm out that way.

I was going to honk on the way past the second time but your windows were up and i wasn't sure how close by you were to the car.

Haven't seen mine in over 3 weeks - hoping it will be ready today.

Spotted a white S1 (I think) 260RS on Mt Tamborine on Sunday, around lunch time: not sure if the owner is on here.

Looked for either of Hugh's while I was up there, but to no avail.

You wont see the RS Four yet. Still waiting for the mech to do CV boots. 25G is usually at the Gallery between 10 and 4.

Oh, I forgot to mention I saw a glimpse of a white C34 heading West on Parramatta Road last Sunday - it was around 5.45PM, but I can't even remember what suburb I saw it in. I think it was between Strathfield and Leichhardt, but not sure. I was a passenger in my cousin's car heading into Enmore.

Spotted Nick (GoldZilla) last night at the Berowa Truckstop. Nice to meet you. Your car is very tidy. I will bring my Stagea next time for sure.

Spotted Andrew (02stagea) last night at the Berowa Truckstop in his Mini - and for the fact it's a Mini I understand why you brought it along.

What happened to you? I assumed you were coming up the coast, I would have liked to have had another look at the car in better light.

Car was running a bit rough as I have not used it for a little while. Needs an oil change as the gearbox had a mind of it's own!! Would not stay in the correct gear even if I held it there. Didn't want to risk any dramas further from home.

Fair enough - the last thing you want is for it to break down so far from home!

Then again, I could have folded my rear seats down (if necessary) and you could have wheeled the mini into the back of my car! :) LOL

spotted DVLASH ? or something similar black 260rs :blink: we had a bit of an on road chat at the lights of princess hwy and warrigal rd!! very wet night to be on the roads

it was about 11:30 pm

Edited by atomaly

That was probably me on my way home from work at Nth Ryde. :blink:

BF... number plates?

spotted a blue M35 today at about 4PM on the M7........looked like bbenny