SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

i was walking across lanecove rd at topryde in my ugly white/blue striped shirt when i silver m35 was coming right for us at 345pm heading towards north ryde

i just dropped my car at the detailers for the cruise tomorrow

i was walking across lanecove rd at topryde in my ugly white/blue striped shirt when i silver m35 was coming right for us at 345pm heading towards north ryde

I highly do not reccomend the car detailers in top ryde shopping center. When they finish you need to take it home and start detailing it all again yourself they are in the dark corner of the carpark so they can't even see what they r doing the problem is you pay and only notice how bad their job was wwhen u get home in the light.

Oh yeah, it was awesome indeed!

Drove mine again today for the first time in a week, and no issues showed up. Meh, I'd rather have found out by breaking down today while being 10mins from home rather than yesterday while on tight, twisty and wet roads over an hour away...

Oh yeah, it was awesome indeed!

Drove mine again today for the first time in a week, and no issues showed up. Meh, I'd rather have found out by breaking down today while being 10mins from home rather than yesterday while on tight, twisty and wet roads over an hour away...

True that......Sux that you dont know why the random cut outs. Hope you find out soon.

so where are the pics people .i woulda bin there if the old girl had rego on her

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/378896-the-15th-anniversary-stagea-cruise-wrap-up-thread/

Also just spotted Rosella coming through Faulco with lights flashing and frantic waving to attract the attention of the blind Stag driver...tongue.gif

Saw you this time.thumbsup.gif

spotted that burgandy M35 again this arvo that i spotted whilst on the wismans ferry cruise its a middle aged lady driving it........ couldnt believe she drove past all the stagea's parked along side off the r ad and not even stop or beep or anything

plates start with "BL 5X XX"

pic's of the cruise are in an other thread........... http://www.skylinesa...wrap-up-thread/

spotted that burgandy M35 again this arvo that i spotted whilst on the wismans ferry cruise its a middle aged lady driving it........ couldnt believe she drove past all the stagea's parked along side off the r ad and not even stop or beep or anything

plates start with "BL 5X XX"

pic's of the cruise are in an other thread........... http://www.skylinesa...wrap-up-thread/

I've seen that one a few times out that way in the past; it has AXIS rims on it right? Always gives the cold shoulder...glare.gif

Maybe its something to do with 35 drivers. Was next to a black 35 Axis(?)with the cold pack and nice chromies before we turned up Uley rd off Main North rd. Didn't even look my way and seemed to go round the next corner rather quickly. Female driver too I think

Nah, just the females. My wife has only just started to pick the c34's in traffic

But next is getting her to pick the difference between the series 1 and 2

Sucks its her car and I'm stuck the the ford ranger.... But on weekends...

Its my car!

Was that u I passed on wicks rd north ryde

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS It was me, I was on my way to Artarmon to pick up some japanese ingredients for tomorrow night.

I got stuck behind that truck, when I pulled out I heard a horn & looked in my mirror to see you heading in the opposite dirrection.

Spotted MOUTH (or potentially his better half) driving out of the CBD and up the parade. That infiniti grill is weird :nyaanyaa: and those rims are definitely something different :whistling: