SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted white C34 (plates DA XXXX) on Queens Rd Five Dock near the leisure centre around 5:30pm last evening.

Big tail pipe in which you can put yr hand up to service the motor :rofl2:

Tooted as I went past at the traffic lights when I turned left into Harris Rd.

That's exactly how i service it!

Saw you behind me too thought u were a maxima at first :P

spotted nick heading into the city this afternoon while i was vacating the city

LOL, were you in a daze or something? I swear you looked at or around my car at least 3 times before you noticed me waving at you...

Today, spotted two M35s while heading out towards Windsor. One was silver and turned off Old Windsor Road where the Outback Steakhouse is in Parklea, the other was dark grey (rego: TW-xxx) and continued on Old Windsor, then Windsor Rd and turned off close to Windsor itself.

Spotted Jules in St Ives in his Silver M35 Axis around 6.30pm.. Good o see you Jules.

That be me, seen you a few times out and about. . anyone would think all we do is cruise the streets of Sydney. .

Perhaps one day you should swing past my house and drink a beverage. . cold frothy. .

That was probably me. m35 right?

pretty sure it was a C34 ?? i was like... hope it didnt happen on nepean, cos i've seen parked cars that have been rear ended before there!!

Spotted wagon boy, 180fan, and Stageian at the Sydney all Japan day.

Great day, well organised, with a fantastic range of cars in attendance.

Also spotted some great SAU skylines there too!

Spotted the nice stags at all japan day but didn't see any owners. Sad that no one spotted my stag in the car park. But all good. Next year my stag will be there too together with my brothers 200SX

Glad you guys had your stags there today.

Spotted the nice stags at all japan day but didn't see any owners. Sad that no one spotted my stag in the car park. But all good. Next year my stag will be there too together with my brothers 200SX

Glad you guys had your stags there today.

i was hiding under the trees for shade LOL but i also left early around 1ish

Spotted Pearl White C34 with Green P's on the M4 this afternoon; and was actually driving the Stag for once! :banana:

The pearl looks great in the sun mate.:thumbsup:

Waved, got a response; Is the owner on here?

LOL, were you in a daze or something? I swear you looked at or around my car at least 3 times before you noticed me waving at you...

hahah funny you should mention that, i was tired as hell and looked at your car and thought for ages "wow i know that car from somewhere, with those rims too" and THEN i realised it was you.

Nice one!

I am loving black wheels on a silver car lately.

Spotted a black M35 in Edinburgh this afternoon. Chrome wheels, I think Kenstyle front bar, maybe even whole kit. Rear bar didn't look stock. Looked pretty mint from afar. Pretty sure it was a female driver.

Edited by jasevr4

Nice one!

I am loving black wheels on a silver car lately.

Thanks.....

But the height is a bit out on the front now it has Nismo front springs in it. Not my main concern at the moment pinch.gif